Another Racist Editorial-- no, not Breitbart or the Gateway Pundit

Oh boy, I remember when VICE actually had credibility. I love that video in the middle of the article about the "people of colour" taking a vacation away from white people in a no-whites allowed resort.

I used to watch the Vice guide to travel when it was just a youtube thing several years ago. They seem to have gone full shit left now. It's a shame that they just turned out to be another bias cog in the machine. The fucked up thing is that articles like the one in the OP are hurting a lot more than helping the democrats these days.

between liberal whites allowing this race shit, feminist helping to lower the birthrates, and white politicians flooding the country with latinos, white peoples days are numbered, suppose to be below 50% in population by 2045. Im glad I wont be alive to see the country taken over by third world illegals and immigrants. what happens when the average IQ goes from 100+ to 85 to 90.
<Ellaria01>

yep sorry for not wanting mine and your kids to live in a world where the average IQ is 20 points lower. But when my kids grown up and employee your kids to cut their lawn, I guess everything worked out the way you wanted.

yep sorry for not wanting mine and your kids to live in a world where the average IQ is 20 points lower. But when my kids grown up and employee your kids to cut their lawn, I guess everything worked out the way you wanted.
You are crying about IQ, but your grammar is shit.

<6>

Except most on the left would dismiss this as someone basically being troll. You see how many people here are defending the article. All of 0. You take an article that is the equivalent of this criticizing minorities and the right wing folks fucking run with it.

Shit like this is just bait for the large group on the internet who play victim and spend their time looking for ways that they are being victimized.

A far left progressive wrote the article, no doubt about that.

However, you’re understating the prevalence of specifically anti-white sentiment in generally leftist institutions like media or education. There are massively trafficked far left websites that consistently produce anti-white content... Salon, Vox, Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, etc.

Colleges and Universities often make the news with the newest “fuck white people” social science course.

It’s not as if this rube is some one off troll, he’s one small shit stain on the heavily soiled skivvies that is progressivism.

Most people are apolitical, so yes, I agree the majority will not even care to click on the article, never mind be concerned with it’s content.

Honestly, I was expecting a lot worse. Black folks get ostracized and reported to the police merely for exhibiting black cultural characteristics and conforming to what the reporting persons believes is a black stereotype (usually). Here, he's commenting on certain behaviors of white people that irk him and that are offensive to him, but about which he could never call the police. It's tongue-in-cheek, but it also acknowledges in the end its irreverence.

I didn't like the "militant vegan" one, though. Sure, it's not wise to tell a black man that the pig that died for his sandwich is no different than his slave ancestors, but, also, dismissing their argument entirely on a moral basis just makes him as asshole.

EDIT: In b4 MICKWarrior calls me a bitter minority.

Who cares the more they hate us the more Whites will just turn to the right. The left can be thanked for creating the alt-right.

It’s amazing to watch how ok it is to be racist against whites these days. I grew up dealing with a lot of racism got in over 10 fights because of it as a kid. Good luck to white people you better shut this shit down before it gets out of hand is all I can say.

I'm so sick of the black man holding me down.

There. I said it.

Its white people who promote it. Thats the problem.

Low testosterone. Sad.

Can white people be racist against white people? If such a white person committed suicide, could it be considered a hate crime?

Can white people be racist against white people? If such a white person committed suicide, could it be considered a hate crime?

Remember that white guy who got pissed off because there were too many white people at the burger joint he was eating at in NYC and he said he was officially leaving the race??? That was pretty hilarious.

I wish I could see your face the day your daughter brings home a black person. It's a guarantee at this point, if you peddle any of this crap in the real world <Lmaoo>

I miss the days of the Liberia documentaries

I'm so sick of the black man holding me down.

There. I said it.

Isn't the complaint that those so hot to call white people racist for every perceived slight on a minority aren't ever stepping in to shut down similar type sentiments when expressed towards whites? Males in particular?

Isn't the complaint that those so hot to call white people racist for every perceived slight on a minority aren't ever stepping in to shut down similar type sentiments when expressed towards whites? Males in particular?

As a white guy I can only see two scenarios in which this double standard might actually phase me:

1) I have a desire to act out in forbidden, racist ways against non-whites 2) I am personally hurt or insulted when non-whites denigrate my race.

Since neither applies to me, I do not give a shit about the double standard. Maybe you should ask yourself why you care so much.

As a white guy I can only see two scenarios in which this double standard might actually phase me:

1) I have a desire to act out in forbidden, racist ways against non-whites 2) I am personally hurt or insulted when non-whites denigrate my race.

Since neither applies to me, I do not give a shit about the double standard. Maybe you should ask yourself why you care so much.

You gave a shit enough to distort the argument initially, even though you acknowledge a double standard.

As for me, when I'm on the short end of the double standard I'm gonna speak up from time to time. Feel free to ignore. In this case though I was just challenging what appeared to be someone slipping in a strawman. It's like the people who enter 2A threads and try to shut down any opposition to increased firearms prohibitions by retorting with the ol' "The government isn't coming to take all your guns." line.

So really I'm more concerned with flawed logic here than whether or not you personally have been feeling "phased". Nice to know you're holding up under the siege. :D

There's only one way to find out. All white liberals please kill yourselves.

Back