Another rapper rats himself out Lmao...

stop giving free shit to people. or let me opt out of throwing my money away and let me choose what my taxes go to. Think anyone would choose to give able bodied people free money not to work? The whole hand out system needs reform with strict limits and requirements and accountability...

Pffft, those are rookie numbers I have at least sixteen cards

https://news3lv.com/news/local/rapp...m-arrested-in-las-vegas-for-unemployment-scam

-Rapper Nuke Bizzle aka Fontrell Antonio Baines releases a song called EDD where he brags about defrauding the Employment Development Department.

-Arrested 12 days later with 8 unemployment cards

-applied for 1.4 million in total funds $704,000 of which he had accessed

-Looking at 22 years in prison

<Dany07>

Feel good story of the day......

-Shout out to Donald Trump at :29 lol

credit card theft guys and welfare frauds are the worst scum IMO. "scamming" has been getting popular with black gangs in chicago and NY. some rapper supposedly gave himself an 800 credit score running these scams.

credit card theft guys and welfare frauds are the worst scum IMO. "scamming" has been getting popular with black gangs in chicago and NY. some rapper supposedly gave himself an 800 credit score running these scams.

Wallstreet guys and bankers are the worst. Fuck those thieves.

22 yrs for a victimless crime is bullshit

This has been a huge problem for people over here on the islands trying to get unemployment but having to wait anywhere from 8-10 weeks without pay because of the mass fraud thats running rampant. Lot of families suffering i hope they prosecute this guy to the fullest extent of the law

22 yrs for a victimless crime is bullshit

He's stealing millions of dollars from funds that are supposed to help families in need.

He's stealing millions of dollars from funds that are supposed to help families in need.
it also maligns the image of those trying to get help because every one will see them as scammers.

Hasidic Jews marriages are in the “eyes of god” and not usually through the state so a lot of them will pop out 6 kids and the wife will collect benefits for being a single mother on them. Fraud runs rampant everywhere. It really is unfortunate.

Hasidic Jews marriages are in the “eyes of god” and not usually through the state so a lot of them will pop out 6 kids and the wife will collect benefits for being a single mother on them. Fraud runs rampant everywhere. It really is unfortunate.

<escalate99>

Back