News Anthony Causi (MMA photographer) Passes Away RIP

Makes the UFC's reckless behavior even worse.
They'll put some dude's name in special lettering inside the cage for years after dying in a street race because he sold profitable clothing, but when it comes to the safety of workers they'll push the envelope.

That is terrible. To chronicle your own demise...

Do the ventilators help? Does oxygen?

This is very sad, my thoughts go out to his family.

That Instagram post is from March 22nd and he just passed today. That is a long time to fight this miserable disease.

Stay safe sherbros and shersisses.

And I'm still working every day in an "essential" factory with over 300 people.
I have two kids
I'm "essential" too (construction) but then I decided to stay home and take unpaid leave. Money made will be no good if I'm dead.

yes but the chances of making it once you get ventilated are extremely slim
Yes, also long term complication with lungs if they ever return to full function.

If you go through intubation they cut a hole in your throat and the machine functionally breathes for you.

Survival rate of someone 80 years or older after being intubed is 20 percent.

This is terrible. He was only 48. I know thats not young, but even you young bucks got family in that age bracket or older. We all need to take this serious and put our hobbies a side and not condone the spread of this deadly virus.

RIP Anthony

Damn. Sorry to hear that. No one knows how theyre gonna go out but some random bat virus has got to be number 1 bullshit.
Fuck corona.

RIP

Fuck sake, his last message to go with the picture. So sad, RIP

Horrible stuff.
Hope he is in a better place now.

Sad news. He was an awesome photographer and was a passionate MMA fan.

One of his MMA Photos:
img_1255-jpg.760429

Please see source below:

https://www.newsday.com/sports/media/anthony-causi-new-york-post-coronavirus-1.43835983

Mod Note: This is not the thread to joke, troll, or flame.

May you rest in peace.

Sad. He took many pictures of stars and now he's among them.

Yes, also long term complication with lungs if they ever return to full function.

If you go through intubation they cut a hole in your throat and the machine functionally breathes for you.

Survival rate of someone 80 years or older after being intubed is 20 percent.

That's a tracheostomy. The ventilator attaches onto the tracheostomy if needed.

Intubation is where a tube is passed through your mouth or nostril into your windpipe. Again this tube is atached to a ventilator.

Rest in peace.

Thank you for the photo's and telling the story of MMA through your lense. I will take the time to look up all your photo's and treasure them,

Back