Anthony Cumia (formerly of Opie & Anthony) offering $5K to get the O&A Sub shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony is a terrible lost soul who is incapable of being happy. Dude didn't get the love he needed along the way, and now he can't be happy despite having the means to live in whatever comfortable little bubble he chooses.

I worked at a senior community where his step-father lived. The guy with the bad Maryland accent that Anthony would mention now and then. His name is/was Sal. Very nice guy, basically the captain of the team down at the senior community. Well-respected because he was still sharp and could still drive a car. He claimed that he was the one who convinced Anthony to quit music (the "music" being a parody rock band called Rotgut, whose CD made its way around Long Island and had a cover featuring the whole band, including Anthony and his brother, in classic minstrel blackface) and pursue a career in radio.

Thanks a lot, Sal.

I worked at a bar in NYC a decade ago that had a U2 cover band called 2U play once
or twice a month.

Not a fan. The “lead singer” didn’t drop to Bono act when they weren’t playing. Wonder if this was the same band. Would make sense needing an allowance if that was your gig.

I worked at a bar in NYC a decade ago that had a U2 cover band called 2U play once
or twice a month.

Not a fan. The “lead singer” didn’t drop to Bono act when they weren’t playing. Wonder if this was the same band. Would make sense needing an allowance if that was your gig.

Hahaha, yeah man, if the band was called 2U and it was NYC a decade ago, the was Brother Joe's band.

Also, I watched all 6 parts of that doc on YouTube and it suuuuure is something.

I loved when they went through bad wrestling promos when Patrice and Burr were on.

That's how I learned about the Shockmaster

Lulz. And you are how I just learned about him. Oh yeah.

Anthony really is a scumbag.

7rZGAil.png

Looks like McKenzie Dern met David Dachovney.

Hahaha, yeah man, if the band was called 2U and it was NYC a decade ago, the was Brother Joe's band.

Also, I watched all 6 parts of that doc on YouTube and it suuuuure is something.

The Peoples Court appearance was amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back