Anthony Dirrell vs Avni Yilderim Feb.23rd FS1

I don’t have FS2 fucking comcast, “you want just one channel? You need this package for $____ a month” :mad::mad: It’s a miracle they don’t charge for their remotes.

Any Canadians know what channel this is on? Not showing up on TSN.

I don’t have FS2 fucking comcast, “you want just one channel? You need this package for $____ a month” :mad::mad: It’s a miracle they don’t charge for their remotes.

Wow!!!! Not good

Just got in. Went out for a bite at 8. What did I miss out on so far? FOTY?

Yeah but getting fights on FS1 is a plus I got that package mainly for MLB so it’s all good
PBC/fox deal their top fights will be regular fox or fs1. Fs2 is only for prelims

what did you have? I had shitty dinner day still hangry tbh..

Chicken Pad Thai (hot and sour mushroom soup and spring rolls, too) down the street, it's a spectacular family (mom, dad, two sons and a daughter) sit-down place and everything is authentic and wonderful. Whenever you're in town, I'll take you there. haha

PBC/fox deal their top fights will be regular fox or fs1. Fs2 is only for prelims

Yeah it would be nice to still have it shit id watch them setting up the ring if they showed it.

Chicken Pad Thai (hot and sour mushroom soup and spring rolls, too) down the street, it's a spectacular family (mom, dad, two sons and a daughter) sit-down place and everything is authentic and wonderful. Whenever you're in town, I'll take you there. haha
Sounds good! I need some skyline too btw :).

Is that a young Hugh Hefner entering the ring?

Back