News Anthony Johnson re-entering drug testing in preparation for comeback.

Except for the LHW's who are skilled on the ground.

Glover Teixeira is currently the one with the best wrestling and ground game at LHW, and he got smashed by Rumble.

Jones vs Rumble will go down in history as one of the biggest "what if?" fights.

Stylistically, Rumble has that 1 shot KO that can theoretically help him beat Jones.

But if we were to go by their common opponent, Cormier, then Jones would be way too smart for Rumble. He would keep him at range, wear him down, put him on the ground, and submit or TKO him.

Luke and Chris should stay at LHW now. Test those chins against a shot from Rumble.

Stylistically, Rumble has that 1 shot KO that can theoretically help him beat Jones.

But if we were to go by their common opponent, Cormier, then Jones would be way too smart for Rumble. He would keep him at range, wear him down, put him on the ground, and submit or TKO him.
Theres no way Jones will get himself KOd by Rumble. Jones us way too smart, he will use a wrestling/grappling heavy gameplan to gas Rumble.

If it's true that someone like Jones can "pulse" for years, then Rumble is fucked. If that's true, of course.

Wasn't he recently charged with cruelty to animals ? Can never be a fan of someone like that .

I just looked it up, and apparently, it was false accusations against Rumble:

"My dogs are well liked and well loved," Johnson said. "I take my dogs everywhere. Somebody put I'm manipulating my dogs. Dude, I cropped his ears. I'm not beating the dog, I'm not starving the dog to death. Nothing like that. I definitely laugh at things like that, because everybody that knows me -- even if you don't know me and look at my Instagram, look at my Facebook and stuff -- you can tell I love my dogs."

The practice of cropping a dog's ears is a controversial one. It is illegal throughout Europe, but not in the United States. The American Kennel Club accepts it as a practice because it is "integral to defining and preserving breed character and/or enhancing good health." However, veterinarians oppose it when it is done solely for cosmetic purposes. Johnson owns a kennel business called Rumbletime Kennels.

"I'm not what the media tries to make me out to be, but I am who I am," Johnsons aid. "That whole kennel thing, that's not even my dog and people want to make it sound like it's my dog. But I do crop my dog's ears. At the same time, they want to talk about dogs with cropped ears, they need to go after everybody. They're just trying to target me just because."

a-rumble-j-19-copy.jpg

There should be rules for someone like AJ. Retiring than roiding like crazy and later coming back from retirement.

Roids have longstanding effects on recovery. That alone is a huge built in advantage. They should make it that going out of the testing pool while retiring shuts the door forever.

Rumble's recent pics he looked closer to 300 than 205.
He was 285 lb in the BJJ competition. He's obviously cleaning up to get back into MMA competition (USADA) though. He's recently down to 230-240 lbs.

There should be rules for someone like AJ. Retiring than roiding like crazy and later coming back from retirement.

Roids have longstanding effects on recovery. That alone is a huge built in advantage. They should make it that going out of the testing pool while retiring shuts the door forever.

Conor is doing the exact same thing. So did Brock when he fought against Mark Hunt, and the UFC / USADA actually gave Brock testing exemption.

AJ isn't getting testing exemption, because he has to enter USADA's testing pool.

Back