Anthony Pettis is moving down to Featherweight

he doesnt deserve conor but if they ever fight conor KOs him inside 1

if holloway doesnt get the title shot.... showtime vs holloway!!!

How is Cerrone fighting at 170 and Pettis now at 145??

Strictly speaking it's easy to get fat. Or if you take the time, build muscle to go up in weight. Even without steroids and other shit you can put on muscle and mass pretty fast with, uh, legal supplements. I put on 10 pounds in just 2 month of training, some of that was fast but some of it was muscle and I gained a lot of strength in those two months.

And as we know these guys today are all expert weight cutters so getting down is even easier.

i thought cardio/game planning for grapplers was his biggest problem, not size.

are we calling him antoine now that he's in another weight class?
If by "we" you mean the most pitiable members of Shitdog, then Yes!

Is he a full time Greg Jackson-Izzy Martinez guy now?

Hope he does well... but first he thought the problem was his camp, so he switched camps and now his weight class, and goes down to FW... maybe he's trying to look for excuses for his bad perfomances in the octagon but hasn't blamed himself for doing bad? He should stop looking for excuses and focus 100% on working hard so he can still fight against the top 3 of his weight class.

Aldo's pressure would kill him. I love Aldo. WAR ALDO.

Edit: his chin will die.
When was the last time Aldo knocked someone out? He would be tentative against Pettis and at best cruise to a decision I feel

lol sure, conor boxes him up

That seems pretty unlikely. Pettis struggles against good grapplers and guys who can clinch with him and beat him up against the fence. Conor likes to stand and bang in space, which is Pettis' strength. I think the two of them would put on a very entertaining fight, but it's hard to imagine Conor winning it.

Aren't Pettis and BJ training together at Jacksons?

Either way Pettis needs to do something asap, his career is collapsing right before our eyes.

Either way Pettis needs to do something asap, his career is collapsing right before our eyes.

I thought Pettis was Duke Roufus for life...did they break apart?

Are we talking about the same BJ?
Pettis vs Aldo is the fight to make

So Pettis still at Jackson's?

Are we talking about the same BJ?
Pettis vs Aldo is the fight to make

Aldo will be out for a little bit after Frankie "KOs him like Mendes"

Frankie gonna try to match McGregor's Aldo performance

BJ should not be fighting Pettis If what he said is true about taking the IV for trauma help

Being a BJ fan I'd rather see him fight Cole Miller at this point

Back