*Anthony Pettis Vs Charles Oliveira: Who gets it and how?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Pettis comes from a 3-fights losing streak. How would he do at 145 lbs? The weight cut could affect him? Oliveira seems is a tough guy aswell. Who gets it?

Hoping Do Bronx gets it done, but that would leave Pettis in a very tough spot. 4-fight losing streak from winning the title? Ouch.

Pettis by body kicks i think

Da Bronx.

Underrated standup. Improving every fight.

And killer ground game. If he's able to get Pettis down, might be a quick night for the former champ.

I'm thinking that Pettis finally pulls through here, but I kind of like the idea of do Bronx winning.

Da Bronx isn't a wrestler so Pettis should cruise to a W

I'm backing Pettis to break this losing cycle. I don't really have any good analysis on the matter. It's more just of a hope. He's a good fighter and nice to watch. I want to see him get back to his best. Perhaps moving down will give him a new lease on life.

Should be a good fight.

Do Bronx has underrated stand up, but I think Pettis is too much, and he will win by TKO body kicks

Lol Pettis by molesting Charles the Soft One bell to bell. Only chance Charles has is to get hurt on the feet and manage to grab a submission while Pettis isnt focused on defense

I think Anthony will get a first round Headkick KO, his striking might be too much for Charles. I'd be happy if Oliveira got the sub though. It would be somewhat sad to see Pettis drop 4 in a row however.

I'm picking Pettis, not sure how much that means cuz the last three times i picked Pettis i was wrong lol.
I think 145 might be the right weight class for him, his size and strength disadvantage was starting to show more and more, and he also lost a bit of explosiveness, which everyone blames usada for, but lets be honest he lacked that explosiveness against Gil and RDA,which were fought pre-usada. It has more to do with all the injuries I believe.
Also If Pettis makes a run we can finally have Pettis vs Aldo, or even McGregor if he has a very quick run to the title (he wont stay at 145 for much longer).

Rough welcome to FW.

May the best man win. Both fighters are excellent and fun to watch.

Momentum favors Olivera.

Would hate to see Pettis lose 4 straight. Especially since Barbosa and Alvarez were competitive (I don't disagree with the judging but they were decent fights not blowouts.)

Pettis, he's training with the goat Cm Punk
Punk may have learned him few tricks and help Pettis to improves his kicks....

Back