Anthony "Rumble" Johnson not doing well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Liver maybe?
He was getting his stomach pumped last year, I imagine it might have been colon cancer or stomach cancer, which would explain the sudden huge weight loss

The cause of death was organ failure due to non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis, which is a rare disorder of the immune system.

Man, I don't know maybe move the thread to UFC subforum? I read about this in a reddit thread, and I was surprised there was no thread here on Sherdog. I feel most people don't browse this subforum that much.

The only medical condition with a large stigma attached to it like that would be HIV/AIDS. I doubt this is the case because of medical advancements preventing deterioration from that.

In some cases, doctors may not know what is going on with patients that get sick.
liver issues from substance abuse or something else related to substance abuse has a stigma for sure.

The cause of death was organ failure due to non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis, which is a rare disorder of the immune system.

It sound like he had an autoimmune disorder and years of meds caused lymphoma.
It's common with stuff like RA or celiac disease.

Damn......38 is young
RIP Rumble

RIP Rumble. He was such an exciting fighter to watch.

Rest In Peace.

He seemed like a good dude.

Andy whitfield from spartucus died of the same cancer.

Its shocking how fast it happened. Rumble was such an entertaining fighter to watch. RIP Rumble and my heartfelt condolences to his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back