Media Anthony Smith accepts Poatan's 50k grappling challenge

This fucking guy and his ego, where is all the media...no one fucking cares about you ffs lol. I used to not mind Smith in general but his fucking ego has just ballooned to a point where I cannot stand listening to him anymore

He got asked a question at a press conference and answered. The fuck is the problem with that?

Here's the timestamp because I hate OPs that doesn't timestamp

That Canadian interviewer’s accent is like a meme version of a Canadian accent LOL

So all he has to do is survive a 5min round with Smith starting the round with back-mount both hooks-in?

He can basically get Anthony off his back, maybe reverse so he ends up in Anthony’s guard, then stall out the round with pass attempts

He has Glover and other solid heavy grapplers to be drilling these sequences with until then so its very doable

So all he has to do is survive a 5min round with Smith starting the round with back-mount both hooks-in?

He can basically get Anthony off his back, maybe reverse so he ends up in Anthony’s guard, then stall out the round with pass attempts

He has Glover and other solid heavy grapplers to be drilling these sequences with until then so its very doable
If he just survives I think neither get the 50k. For Poatan to win he has to stand up from back mount with both hooks, and Smith only wins if he submits him in under 5 minutes.

That "fight" will never happen.

This fucking guy and his ego, where is all the media...no one fucking cares about you ffs lol. I used to not mind Smith in general but his fucking ego has just ballooned to a point where I cannot stand listening to him anymore
This. I used to think he was an alright guy, but holy hell is he the most deluded fighter that's roamed the earth recently. Really difficult to root for the guy.

I really hope Poatan doesn’t give Smith a TS after the grappling match just because Poatan’s a cool dude.

lol first thing he does is bitch that there isn't enough Media in the audience for him. lol literally won because of Petrinos shit fight IQ! lol

Alex sucker punching Anthony Smith at a grappling match is now a meme.

Maybe it's just me, but I could see a stalemate.

Back