Media Anthony Smith Down to Try New Sport

You think bro would climb di ranks in slaps and/or BKFC or nah?

• Slaps prolly yeah not BKFC tho bro get wrecked

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • BKFC him do ok fi sure Slaps nah ting crazy bro

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Double sport GOAT 🐐

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Lol nope🤚🏽💥😴🐈

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Bro do ok 👌🏽👍🏽

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
Canadians have attempted to manufacture culture for themselves since they have none, and have started copying Jamaican and English slang, and are calling it the Toronto accent, or some shit.

I can't help but cringe every time I hear or see some resident of the great white empty north speaking patois like some Jamaican islander. It's such a fuckin desperate attempt at cultural relevance and cultural credibility.

Makes sense. So many dumb Canadian trolls online. Thought they were supposed to be polite, eh?

there's always WWE. wait, no, they're merging. it's the same sport now.

What language are you speaking TS? Only language I can think of is Drunken Mcgregor.

Four pages and Noone has posted cliffs?

Last edited:
Are you trying to imitate an English road yout, a yardie or a yankee hood guy? Your slang is all over the place and your gimmick is cringe.

It's almost 100% roadman/yardie, but the funny thing is yardie speak has apparently infiltrated Canada. Fuck knows how <lmao>

Makes sense. So many dumb Canadian trolls online. Thought they were supposed to be polite, eh?

It was only a matter of time until Canadians picked up trolling from our southern inbred cousins in the great U S of A

It's almost 100% roadman/yardie, but the funny thing is yardie speak has apparently infiltrated Canada. Fuck knows how <lmao>

It’s not new fam , go to Toronto, every black dude or wannabe out there been talking like a islander for at least a decade

You don’t really hear the yardie talk in the West tho

In UK they do the same shit

It was only a matter of time until Canadians picked up trolling from our southern inbred cousins in the great U S of A

It’s not new fam , go to Toronto, every black dude or wannabe out there been talking like a islander for at least a decade

You don’t really hear the yardie talk in the West tho

In UK they do the same shit

It started in the UK though, it's London yardie speak. Been here for decades.

I had no idea it was outside of the UK until recently.

Even Home Invaders arent scared of Anthony Smith. Even Will Smith aint afraid of Anthony bish

Bois so focused on the other mans accent, that the real message here is missed. Anthony obviously trying to duck Poatans grappling challenge with slaps 🤔

Cliff if y'all ain't really care fi watch ting:
-Ariel asks Anthony Smith "Yo fam you finna try slaps?"
-Anthony Smith him say "nah fam..."
-Arial: "Fr fam? Not even once fr? 🤔🧢"
-"yeah maybe iono prolly but I might flinch on the real fam MMA mandem trained to not get him definitely bare knuckle box tho my guy I rate that"
-Ariel:

what fucken language is this?
<36>

Back