Media Anthony Smith says Alex Pereira would "jump at the opportunity" to fight him

Someone must have hit him *really* hard in the head

View attachment 1041256

He says he could prove a unique and interesting challenge for Poatan as Alex has never fought someone with both ground and stand up ability. I have to say I do think Smith in theory is one of the most interesting matchups
Real recognize real, aight, but seems Anthony Smith can never seem to recognize Anthony Smith.
<{outtahere}>

his record is horrible, how could he fight for the belt? guy is delussional, stay away from fighting anthony.

*gets knocked out like Hill*

"You know Mike... and I say this with all due respect... he's just not that good. I felt his power and its nothing special. I'm not wowed by Alex Periera. That's not saying that I don't think he's a phenomenal fighter, but I'm not afraid of him and I think that Alex has a lot of people beat before they even get in there"

Whata funny is that in almost all his MMA win people have tried to wrestle him and even successfully taken him down, in his only loss Izzy was straight striking.
The first guy he fought was a grappler and he jump kneed him into another dimension lol.

People just want to hate on him sir, for one reason or another.
If he beats Ank then there will be no more questions, for they will be answered.

When Smith comes to after the left shovel hook, he'll start yelling, "How many of you are there?!?!"

When your greatest career accomplishment is surviving a hellacious, one sided beating without quitting I'd say you're nowhere near the title conversation.

Smith sounds more and more like Luke Rockhold without the past resume.

Smith needs to retire and stfu already.

OP's choice of thread title makes Smith sound like a dick. If you read the actual article he doesn't come off like that at all, and I'm far from a fan of his.

“He’s fun,” Smith told Submission Radio. “Him and I have had our words back and forth. I don’t think there’s any real beef there, but there’s definitely something there with him and I where given the opportunity we both would jump on it. If I can put myself in a position where, ‘Oh, holy s—t. Here we are on a bit of a streak,’ and things are going well, timing works out, I think both of us would jump on that opportunity."

Back