News Anthony Smith: "Stupid fans don't understand my analysis"

"I fail to see how poatan 's striking can threaten me in any feasible way"

"I struggle to find the merit in Jiri's aggressive violent bursts...violence against whom?? Moi?? Please."

"It hurts my brain to comprehend how either of these men can land a single blow on my person"

I think his analysis has been pretty solid, from what I've seen.

Some things he's said just seem like they're taken out of context.

So, overall, he's not wrong.

Hes definitely gotta work on choosing his words better though.

Reactions: 777
I greatly respect veterans of the sport, and if they have a unique perspective on a subject based on their experience I am very much willing to listen... for a bit.

But its on them to learn how to effectively articulate their opinions, and learn brevity is the soul of wit... in other words, be brief, TLDR, or keep it interesting or GTFO.

Smith I have respect for as a fighter, but he needs to learn how to more effectively articulate his opinions.
I would agree with this

But that sort of thing comes with time and experience.

I think people sort of underestimate the difficulty of speaking in front of a camera in a world where every little thing you say and do is scrutinized though.

Very easy to mess up and have something you say be taken out of context

Everything you say basically needs to be bullet proof, which isn't an easy thing.

I would agree with this

But that sort of thing comes with time and experience.

I think people sort of underestimate the difficulty of speaking in front of a camera in a world where every little thing you say and do is scrutinized though.

Very easy to mess up and have something you say be taken out of context

Everything you say basically needs to be bullet proof, which isn't an easy thing.

And, fighters have license to have their own unique opinions.

We have our own unique opinions, the kind that 90% of everybody would have objections to, if not complete disagreements.

So when I hear '______ said something that's completely stupid.' I think that's exactly how some of you would respond if I had a podcast with a fanbase many of you envied.

For example - BJ Penn is like Rhonda Rousey... was a head of his time by a few years in a weightclass that was as shallow as a kiddie pool.
The competition caught up to him quickly and he drowned.

I always liked Anthony smith but he seems like a bitter asshole over the last yr. If you are an analyst and you can’t explain things in a way fans understand then you aren’t good at your job

Basically, Anthony Smith thinks he is a great fighter, and still a contender....
Thinks that he is a smart guy
Thinks his fight analysis is smart as well.
Thinks he can hang with Perreira.
Thinks fans are dumb.

Definition of insufferable douche with a mental processing power of Intel Pentium 2

That's not nice to the Pentium II

Antony I don't give a shit about your "anal" "analysis", stick to catching fools on slap fight. Your "fighting" days are done.

The only "Stupid" person is Smith not being able to realize he is a shell of his former self and has better odds winning the lotto over beating anyone in the top 10 LHW division.

You can play as LionFart in Warband

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240504_103845_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20240504_103845_Brave.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 2
I greatly respect veterans of the sport, and if they have a unique perspective on a subject based on their experience I am very much willing to listen... for a bit.

But its on them to learn how to effectively articulate their opinions, and learn brevity is the soul of wit... in other words, be brief, TLDR, or keep it interesting or GTFO.

Smith I have respect for as a fighter, but he needs to learn how to more effectively articulate his opinions.
I don't respect him as a fighter he went to decision with a 150 lb intruder in his own house. And he should stfu too he's a worse analyst than most sherdoggers.

Back