Anti-fascist leader arrested for inciting a riot

She is a psychotic cunt.

I saw her on the news one time and the hatred flowed through her like the dark lord himself.

She needs a good pussy crushing.

Won't happen, she just fucks with small-dick Antifa beta types.

I remember Carlson absolutely destroyed her, and could have been much meaner about it too. She is batshit crazy and an actual fascist, lock her ass up

Weak ass cops just stand around while she assaults him.
Lol, come on, it was cute seeing her throw these punches. That was hardly assault. The other dudes did assault that guy though.

LOL. Remember when she was on Tucker accusing people of exactly what she was arrested for? Hi-larious.

It's also obvious why she ducked Tucker's question about whether she would use force to stop people she disagrees with. The charges speak for themselves.

That was the worst definition of fascist I've ever heard. Mussolini is disappointed.

Hopefully they throw the book at that fascist cunt.

"Hurr durr leftists are the real racists"

*procees to end his rant with a racist line*

Yeah fuck that. Enjoy your dubs you racist fuck.

Stop your crying, boy.

Jesus says to forgive. I forgive her.

LOL. Remember when she was on Tucker accusing people of exactly what she was arrested for? Hi-larious.

It's also obvious why she ducked Tucker's question about whether she would use force to stop people she disagrees with. The charges speak for themselves.

I wish she were a white male so I could publicly display my distaste for her.

At about 4:20 she says Milo is spreading homophobic views.
<mma4>

51tNWjO.jpg

Back