ANTIWAR ROLL CALL! Board the ANTIWAR WAR WAGON!!

Same, I'm pacifist.
All these oil wars in recent years gain nothing for anyone other than some self-serving elites.

he is being pushed towards war. mueller and co. are not installed for no reason.
if he loses that internal battle, god help us and all people in the middle east that suffered for many decades now.
it's very sad that theres guys on this forum who support this warmongers.
He was forced to hire Bolton?

We're closer to WAR then we've been in ages.

And I don't mean a few shells dropping in Syria either.

I stand with Hillary. Or kneel, whatever she prefers.

Can't let the Russians have all the glory , we need to kill some of these cunts too .

He was forced to hire Bolton?

I think he means Trump turning neocon is only thing that will save him from impeach. Like the 'deep state' will lay off him if he give them what they want.
We're closer to WAR then we've been in ages.

And I don't mean a few shells dropping in Syria either.

I doubt you guys will commit ground troops. Probably do what you did in Kosovo. 90 day bomb campaign with Nato and now Arab support. Chinese and Russians veto UN security council push to bomb Kosovo and Serbia and US did it anyways.

If you take out Syrian air ability

Same, I'm pacifist.
All these oil wars in recent years gain nothing for anyone other than some self-serving elites.

I saw the news story two days ago that Trump was pulling troops out of Syria in 6 months. (How the heck we are even in Syria to begin with is disturbing but I digress.) GOOD! Then yesterday the story of Assad using chemical weapons on his people again.

This is too fishy. We are either being goaded into an actual war or we are doing the goading ourselves. Either option is bullsh!t and we need to get out. Russia can have their oil, we got our own.

I just watched a few minutes of a talking head program on CNN.

- One commentator noted that the language being used right now sounds very similar to the build up towards the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

- Another commentator stated that that kind of talk is "stupid", but gave no rebuttal other than to shut down that opinion as stupid-talk and people who think the two are similar (Iraq 2002 & Syria 2018) are "stupid".

What's going on folks? Are we going to have a debate regarding what the US's next move will be OR will we rely on the safety of calling people we disagree with on political issues "stupid" and simply not listen to differing opinions?

Will public discourse become like sherdog forums?

I think he means Trump turning neocon is only thing that will save him from impeach. Like the 'deep state' will lay off him if he give them what they want.
I don't think he "turned" neocon.

If Assad used chemical weapons he needs to be dealt with

Why do chemical weapons matter that much?

I mean I know we've all made agreements about what weapons we can and can't use and that chemical weapons is a big no no.

But it's pretty illogical that in a war where civilians have been killed in the hundreds of thousands that an attack that kills about 60 (I haven't looked up the recent numbers) people is the catalyst for our intervention.

Also, LOL @ Trump being no different. Fucking duh. He's already ramped up and sought to liberalize drone usage, you dumb twat. Was hiring guys like Gorka and Bolton really not enough of a giveaway?

The man is the King of deal making. It's called a power bluff. I predict it produces tremendous peace. The best peace.

I have no problem with war. It's just that most of them now are not fought for a good reason.
We should already be past fighting each other because they are no good reasons left and start fighting space wars.
Time to put the heat on some aliens with our space nukes.

If we’re going to do anything strike the chemicals and forget it

Till the defense spending budget is below 500B/yr I want a return on my investment.

If you want more defense spending I want more war.

Bring the world to its knees before the great American hegemony.

Why do chemical weapons matter that much?

I mean I know we've all made agreements about what weapons we can and can't use and that chemical weapons is a big no no.

But it's pretty illogical that in a war where civilians have been killed in the hundreds of thousands that an attack that kills about 60 (I haven't looked up the recent numbers) people is the catalyst for our intervention.

Because all the grown ups in the world decided decades before you were born that we shouldn't use chemical weapons on each other.

Hope this helps.

Back