Antonio Tarver on Conor's chance to beat Floyd: McGregor can’t beat Nate Diaz in a boxing match.

Didnt Mcgregor drop Diaz a couple time in their second fight? That's a lot of points. Say they are in a 12 rounder, and Mcgregor drops him twice, that is a big points shift for Diaz to overcome.
All knockdowns were preceeded by leg kicks which threw Nate out of balance. Without leg kicks Conor would get boxed the fuck up and thats exactly what happened in their first fight

Not convinced at all Nate would beat Conor in a straight up boxing match, either way in terms of free form combat Conor is one of the best strikers ever if not the best, I'd rather be able to spout that about one of my favourite MMA fighters than some petty hater bullshit.

I will never forgive Tarver for what he did to Roy Jones Jr.

I had a laugh at that when he thought round 5 meant that 15 minutes of fighting had been done instead of 25, let alone that boxing where you literally get to hug your opponent for a break every 10 seconds is harder than clinching or grappling where your opponent and are actually trying there is more tiring.

Some boxers are just dumb.
So are some posters ...... here's lookinf at you homie ;)

Nate got his shit pushed in during the second fight. I'm not convinced Diaz beats him boxing. The difference was Conor training for Nate. Conor doesn't only have power he has striking IQ.
Really? I don't recall Nate running away or looking up at the clock because he wanted out and couldn't stand toe to toe.

These questions always seem to have a racial hint in their reply. That's all I will say.

Let's see how Nate does without a 35 pound weight advantage.

Conor know he doesn't stand a chance, he just want the fight to make $$$$$$$.

Popular busy western countries worst affected by a long shot.

20200409-004357.jpg

{<huh}

What does this have to do with a 2017 thread on Conor-Floyd?

If you delete your post will the thread unbump ? What if we all do it ?!

Tarver beat Roy Jones Jr who beat John Ruiz who beat Holyfield who beat Ray Mercer who beat Tim Sylvia who beat Ben Rothwell who beat Matt Mitrione that beat Fedor.

Didn't appreciate the fatigue part, grappling is an entirely different animal he knows nothing about.

Everything else was cool though.

How do you know about what he knows about grappling? He’s probly better than you by his 3 month mark. Show yourself right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back