Any Chance Glory Can Bring In Qualified Heavyweights

msm1981

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm wondering when the new year comes up will Glory be bringing in new faces for
Heavyweight that are qualified since it seems like two different theories in play with
the division one that is the rest and the other one being trying to find someone that
Rico Verhoeven cannot tar & feather really easily.

no they won't it's easier just to have Rico keep on winning and them saying they have the best HW then to bring in new fighters.

Bring them in from where?

Someone please name HW's not in Glory that Rico is being protected from...

Other than Kryklia I can't think of a single HW not in Glory who would have a chance against Rico. He's not protected from anybody, it's just an overall weak HW era.

Would've been nice if they had brought Kryklia years ago into that Adegbuyi-Wilnis-Silva-Inocente-Saddik circle of people challenging Rico one after another.

Alex Pereira heavyweight? Seems seriously a better idea than most of the current heavyweights

Bring them in from where?

Someone please name HW's not in Glory that Rico is being protected from...
Well, Catinas and Kryklia, but on the paper they look under Ben Saddik, Adegbuyi and Badr Hari.

Rico should take on and should not avoid: Ghita, Badr, Ben Saddik and Adegbuyi. AREN"T THEY ENOUGH? 4 FUCKING CHALLENGERS?

Add also Catinas, Kryklia AND Samedov (make the effort) and create a Final 8. Or Morosanu if not Zabit.

Kryklia shouldn"t have been put number 2 by Combat Press, this is hilarous. Over Ben Saddik and Adegbuyi? At Superkombat finals he lost to Tarik Khbabez. And Khbabez is a great LHW, but he"s not a real HW. Andrei Stoica also fights in HW sometimes, but is not a pure heavyweight. That"s why I"m not adding here the name of Khbabez. And Andrei Stoica will never do well in HW.

SEBASTIAN COZMANCA, another great name, but he"s a LHW!!!

Alex Pereira heavyweight? Seems seriously a better idea than most of the current heavyweights

He is not a heavyweight, he would be beaten even by Brestovac. Believe me.

Rico should take on and should not avoid: Ghita, Badr, Ben Saddik and Adegbuyi. AREN"T THEY ENOUGH? 4 FUCKING CHALLENGERS?
RicoBadr_Site.png

I've come to accept the bigger weight classes will always have the same guys floating around

Kryklia is under supension in France for some forbidden product

Back