Any experience with yk11 SARMS?

SRTUFC420

Kick to de liver
@White
Reaction score
A co worker of mine brought in a bottle of yk11 SARMS. He just started taking it. I've never heard of it before. Guess im old school with my creatine and protein powders lol. Wondering if anybody here has any experience/knowledge about it before i go down that rabbit hole of researching about it. Seems kinda new to the market. Found some info on it but haven't searched a lot about it yet.

A co worker of mine brought in a bottle of yk11 SARMS. He just started taking it. I've never heard of it before. Guess im old school with my creatine and protein powders lol. Wondering if anybody here has any experience/knowledge about it before i go down that rabbit hole of researching about it. Seems kinda new to the market. Found some info on it but haven't searched a lot about it yet.
They suppress you just like roids. Might as well take the real deal

They suppress you just like roids. Might as well take the real deal
This

I would never recommend sarms due to its toxicity and because there are plenty of well known steroid, that we have info for decades, that do the job better than sarms. A fair amount of sarms are old rejected steroids recipes anyways.

Sarms at this point are extremely overhyped. In most cases, the stronger sarm compounds (aka the ones that actual work) will suppress you and the weaker compounds will require either a high enough dosage to suppress you or will be recommended to stack with another compound.

Fly by the night supplement companies are advertising it as basically a steroid alternative that won't suppressing your system but its misleading. The low dosage you would have to take to have the low side effects doesn't really make it worthwhile in terms of cost, slight potential risk, and the little amount of gains you'll get

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, dosen't seem really worth it then. By suppress, does the mean it stops your body from making testosterone while you're taking it and for a period after you stop taking it?

Stay away from sarms.... they are useless I got gyno from them after being told that it was impossible.... luckily I stopped before the gyno got too serious. This was a couple months ago, gonna go get my horomones checked hopefully next week, just cause I still experience the odd fyno symptom. But most of the gyno has gone away thankfully, I could argue all of it has gone away. And the sarms I got from was real sarms, sarms x which is supposed to be one if not the highest quality of sarms available.

My advice; do a real cycle or stay natural, the later may be the better.

This

I would never recommend sarms due to its toxicity and because there are plenty of well known steroid, that we have info for decades, that do the job better than sarms. A fair amount of sarms are old rejected steroids recipes anyways.

Sarms at this point are extremely overhyped. In most cases, the stronger sarm compounds (aka the ones that actual work) will suppress you and the weaker compounds will require either a high enough dosage to suppress you or will be recommended to stack with another compound.

Fly by the night supplement companies are advertising it as basically a steroid alternative that won't suppressing your system but its misleading. The low dosage you would have to take to have the low side effects doesn't really make it worthwhile in terms of cost, slight potential risk, and the little amount of gains you'll get
This x10

Amazing how so many people take them

And also with pro hormones
Because from my experience seeing people buy this

They buy OTC pct which is asking for titties

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back