Any French speakers here?

GolovKing

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
A lot of people mock Miss France of 2018 for the way she sounded, shouting out her country's name at miss universe. I'm wondering though, does the way she shouted also sound strange to French speakers as it does to people who don't speak French? Or is that actually a normal way that a french speaking person would shout out "France"?

Not my native language but I'm fluent in French. Definitely sounded weird. If I had no context and only listened to the audio I'd have no clue what that shriek was supposed to be.

A lot of people mock Miss France of 2018 for the way she sounded, shouting out her country's name at miss universe. I'm wondering though, does the way she shouted also sound strange to French speakers as it does to people who don't speak French? Or is that actually a normal way that a french speaking person would shout out "France"?

It's from the 2018 pageant, so we at least know she's a woman, a woman with a weird hoarse voice

It was a minor controversy in France, with many of her own countrymen saying they no longer wood. These claims were treated with skepticism
I still wood but if she made any noise like that while I was pumping her, then I'd probably lose my erection

Reactions: Zer
I still wood but if she made any noise like that while I was pumping her, then I'd probably lose my erection

And with your last pump you pull your dick out and there's a white flag hanging off it (Maybe not completely white)

And with your last pump you pull your dick out and there's a white flag hanging off it (Maybe not completely white)
My dick would be so shriveled up that the only thing you'd be able to see is the flag lol

Reactions: Zer
What's the big effing deal?
Her throat must have been soar.
I must have been a bit too rough.

Yes, I speak french.
Oui, oui, une baguette, per favor.

7h3fjy.jpg

Last edited:
Back