Any information about "Wu Lin Feng"? - January 31 - Amazing Kickboxing Event

fedemma

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Albert Kraus, Simon Marcus, Arthur Kyshenko, Andy Ristie, Aikpracha Meenayothin, Robin van Roosmalen, Hesdy Gerges, Mighty Mo and more big names are/were supposed to fight on that card on January 31 in China.

Kunlun Fight 16?

Kyshenko, Aikpracha, Gerges, Mo and more are on a Kunlun card. RvR/Ristie were supposed to be but aren't anymore AFAIK. Dunno about Kraus/Marcus or the WLF card in general.
Think the kunlun event is actually Kunlun Fight 19 not 16. They've had events on 4 days this month and as far as I know every day was counted as a new numbered event.

Probably, Amansio Paraschiv is training for a February event. So I guess this would be February 1st in Europe. In China it"s already 26th today and Monday.

But it says WLF?

Paraschiv is fighting on the feb 1st kunlun event against some chinese dude who's name I couldn't make out. Think it's a non televised "prelim" fight.

But yeah WLF is a completely different thing.

He already fought twice in Kunlun, against Calvo and a Chinese. I think they will be shown tonight on television. It"s another match?

The Thai is on the poster, it"s Kunlun 16.

In Europe it"s 31th January instead of 1st February in China at that hour.

Last edited:
WLF is 31st 12.30 CET unless I'm mistaken. Kunlun the next day 8.30 CET as always. I really don't think it is kunlun 16.

Kunlun 15 was Jan 3rd. However you want to name the Jan 4th event Kunlun still had another 2 days of new live fights on Jan 17th and 18th. Nobody just gave a crap about those fights because one day was mma fights only and the kickboxing fights were 99% random chinese. Would have to be some pretty high level maths to have 3 days of fights after Kunlun 15 and still have the 4th upcoming day of fights after those named Kunlun 16.

Last edited:
So it"s an older poster with Aikpracha on it? Because he is fighting in Kunlun.

Dunno. I'm not super familiar with the Thais but I think he is also on the Kunlun events poster :/

so6QLWr.jpg

Maybe he is trying to one up the chinese chick E Meidie who fought twice inside 48h, by fighting 2x in under 24h? :D

Last edited:
Absolutely stoked for this event.

The biggest will be Simon Marcus vs. Fang Bian

Fang Bian defeated Nor Seepun and Kaoklai and has an undefeated record of 39 wins in Wu Lingfeng. He won 5 consecutive silver in national sanda and 2008 king of kungfu tournament.

http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rqus1p5h.html

Fang Bian also defeated Zhang Kaiyin twice in amateur and pro-sanda respectively. He is one of the top sanda fighters in China. This is probably the biggest fight in Wu Lingfeng history.

Last edited:
275D464A54C83B9F3805EC

maybe this is official poster of this event.

i can see Simon Marcus, Albert Kraus & Andrei Kulebin.

<Superfights>
Zhou Zhipeng (China) vs. Albert Kraus (Netherlands)
Fang Bian (China) vs. Simon Marcus (Canada)
Yi Long (China) vs. Yuichiro Nagashima (Japan)
Qiu Jianliang (China) vs. Saenchai (Thailand)
Deng Zeqi (China) vs. Kyle (Germany)
Gong Yanli (China) vs. Emily Wahby (Italy)
Tang Fei (China) vs. Brandon (New Zealand)

<67kg 8-Man Tournament>
Yang Zhuo (China)
Tie Yinghua (China)
Zhang Dezheng (China)
Ji Xiang (China)
Khayal Dzhaniev (Russia)
Sean O'Brien (USA)
Kim Dong-soo (Korea)
Frans (Ireland)

(&#8251; Andrei Kulebin (Belarus) out on injury)

Last edited:
Absolutely stoked for this event.

The biggest will be Simon Marcus vs. Fang Bian

Fang Bian defeated Nor Seepun and Kaoklai and has an undefeated record of 39 wins in Wu Lingfeng. He won 5 consecutive silver in national sanda and 2008 king of kungfu tournament.

http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rqus1p5h.html

Fang Bian also defeated Zhang Kaiyin twice, once in national sanda bout and another in Wu Lingfeng bout. He is one of the top sanda fighters in China. This is probably the biggest fight in Wu Lingfeng history.

Hey man Ive seen they've been promoting Bian as undefeated but Ive seen him get Ko'ed by Muslim Sakliov whats the deal that fight doesnt count also doesnt Saenchai have strep throat is anyone sure he'll still even be on the card?

Fang Bian looks quite good but it"s kickboxing, no? Or MT? And Kaoklai was shit lately.

Last edited:
Yi Long vs Nagashima LOL!

I'm hoping for a double KO.

Qiu Jianliang is pretty tough, he TKOed Saketdao. It will be interesting to see how Saenchai deals with his aggressive punching style. Hopefully he doesn't fuck around too much and puts it on this guy.

Yi Long vs Nagashima LOL!

I'm hoping for a double KO.

Qiu Jianliang is pretty tough, he TKOed Saketdao. It will be interesting to see how Saenchai deals with his aggressive punching style. Hopefully he doesn't fuck around too much and puts it on this guy.

Im hoping for nagashima again

They fought at 10th september and nagashima knockdown him twice

Yi Long Fanboys gonna crazy lol

Qiu Jiliang is a good fighter,but they will fight at k1 rules i guess,but i am confident in saenchai

Back