Any Interest in Cain vs. Brock 2?

ufcfan1986

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Winner gets a title shot?

Honestly neither guy really deserves to have a title shot for their next fight despite both guys being former champs. Regardless of this they have both been rumored to be getting a shot after Stipe/DC.

So maybe the two could just fight for each other, pop a buyrate, then get a title shot.

I'd be interested in watching Brock fight:

2 Flyweights at the same time
Jon Jones
USADA
CM Punk
Any current HW...

And Cain "Brown Pride" Velasquez!

Velasquez should get a #1 contender fight when 100% and wants to fight again... But Brock. Sounds more interested in Fighting Roman for the 50th time then USADA.

No point. Lesnar has nothing for Velasquez.

Velasquez hasn't fought in the ring longer than conor

No. There are other fighters Brock could fight that would be way more interesting.

Why? Cain destroyed him already.

Honestly neither guy really deserves to have a title shot for their next fight despite both guys being former champs. Regardless of this they have both been rumored to be getting a shot after Stipe/DC.

So maybe the two could just fight for each other, pop a buyrate, then get a title shot.

nope hate to see brock be the first to tap to strikes twice.

Velasquez should get a #1 contender fight when 100% and wants to fight again... But Brock. Sounds more interested in Fighting Roman for the 50th time then USADA.

well if paul keeps getting vince to give him huge raises to do it why not.

I mean, yeah, watching Brock getting beat up is fun.

Hell, book him versus 2 flyweights too. The kid above is on to something.

I guess you could make them each other's tune-up fight, but how much tuning up would be accomplished by going against a guy who hasn't fought in two years?

I like this idea, if Lesnar vs. Jones doesn’t happen.

Two guys Brock will NEVER fight again- Overeem and Cain. He was so shook midway in those fights that he would get PTSD if he squared up against them again.

I'd be interested in watching Brock fight:

2 Flyweights at the same time
Jon Jones
USADA
CM Punk
Any current HW...

And Cain "Brown Pride" Velasquez!

This would be awesome ha ha

Brock got murked in the first fight. why would I want to see that again??

Back