Any McGregor fans lose some hespect for Conor after the bus attack?

Did you lose hespect for Conor over the bus thing?

• Total voters
I'm a big fan of Conor but I have no respect for him. Your poll needs a new option

Considering how young people hate America these days, it's no wonder that so many of them here celebrated a foreigner and his group of thugs committing violent crimes on US soil. Sad!

Conor is actually worth more to the ufc than all those bums on the bus combined. He knows how to sell fights and Is the best promoter in the game. Not to mention, I haven't lost an ounce of respect from him. He defended his brother in arms Artem.

Conor will win on October 6th and this whole big drama show will come to an end with a vicious left hand to the orbital bone in the first round. Mark my words

Where is the option for "Gained hespect"?

The man flew all the way from Ireland to defend his boy. I respect that. Loyalty is lost in this day and age.

I don't know what Conor has said, if anything in private to Rose or Ray Borg. But Ray was sitting next to his pregnant wife on the bus when he was sprayed with shattering glass, some getting embedded into his eyeball and of course he was pulled from the fight. His son was born around a week later with complications. His little guy just underwent his 4th surgery since being born. I would like to think Conor, with his massive wealth and having robbed Borg of a payday, would maybe help out. And maybe he is, but we usually know when Conor acts charitable as he and his fans can't stop talking about it.

I feel for Ray with the situation with his son, but that's a completely separate issue.

He outright 100% faked his eye injury, you have to be a gullible fool to believe otherwise.

undartzl.jpg

This is him directly after the bus attack, he also sent out a bunch of tweets without making any mention of injury.

At the time I did think he went overboard too much. But at the same time, if you were in his position, if you have a boat load of money to where you just don't give a fuck, well then sometimes in the heat of the moment you can get caught up and do wild things. We all make mistakes. Just we are not out in the limelight for everyone to see. I think in Conor's interview with Ariel he explained it. He's just being himself, he's still a young man and learning, he's not a finished product yet. We are all learning. He's just reacting in the moment.

We can all make better decisions in life, but sometimes by making bad decisions, we learn. We sometimes expect celebrities to be behave on another level, but at the end of the day they are human like us too. We are all capable of fucking up.

Besides ultimately he provided us with more entertainment. So what's to complain. Let's not forget we are watching a violent sport here.

I actually lost respect for Khabib. If he simply would have gotten off of the bus poor Thug Rose would have not had to endure that experience. If only The Eagle wasn’t shook and was about that life innocent fighters wouldn’t have had to go through that.
lol he had a title fight on the line so why would he ruin his future career over some drunk irish retards?

Ok, so some of you are going to laugh their ass off but here goes.
I was a fan of conor, but his cocky bs stopped being fun when he came into a position of power.
When he threw the dolly i took down the framed signed t-shirt i got from the fight week before he KO'd Aldo.
I hate the reality tv BS he does. I still like him as a fighter. When he signed to fight Khabib i put the signed shirt back on the wall.
From now on i'm only keeping it up when he has a fight signed. Fan of Conor the elite striker not the "keeping up with the McGreshians" stuff

I lost respect for Chiesa for putting his face in the glass trying to make a buck off Conor

Lettuce just say he doesn’t need TRT.

He needs less. Lmao

I gained respect for him, it's about time somebody gave those buses what for

If anything i lost respect for Khabib. He hid on bus like a pussy. Saturday he will pay for that

I love his fighting style and when he first came out I was attracted to his self belief and amazing skills. He seemed like a fun guy and a loyal, thoughtful person who took care of his family, friends and GF.

Now that he has money and fame he is just a selfish asshole who abuses drugs, cheats on his gf and has had several violent coke-fueled episodes. Pathetic! He commissioned a statue of himself, guys! Like...ok? That's not normal. Can you imagine doing such a thing.

The worst part is, he will probably Ronda Khabib this weekend, only making things worse.

Anyhow, sorry for rant. Its frustrating because I bought his nice loyal philosophical guy act.

I was bothered when he jumped the cage and got into it with the ref. The bus incident, meh. He shouldn't have thrown the dolly but it still bothered me far less than the ref incident.

To say Khabib had it coming seems silly. Maybe I need to rewatch the event with Khabib and Artem but I don't remember it being a big deal.

Is there any evidence pointing to this being staged? If so, would love to hear it. Sounds amazing.

I was bothered when he jumped the cage and got into it with the ref. The bus incident, meh. He shouldn't have thrown the dolly but it still bothered me far less than the ref incident.

Agree, the ref incident was absolutely ridiculous. Such a terrible look for Conor. To me, that looked completely phony.

More to the point, I see young men and even kids wearing his shirts everywhere, which I used to think was great, but if he starts acting like an entitled Justin Bieber-esque punk, then the youngens will emulate that stuff to a degree.

Expect a rabid horde of them to deal with you shortly. They're everywhere, even on this once highly-esteemed establishment :p.

RIP, Peteyandjia.

To say Khabib had it coming seems silly. Maybe I need to rewatch the event with Khabib and Artem but I don't remember it being a big deal.

Eh, just pampered, entitled kids that think they can throw words around and not be confronted about them. Is normal these days.

Back