Any news about Derrick Lewis and his next opponent?

lol oh shit, was I being weird again? @HI SCOTT NEWMAN please don't beat me up, we're bros, I saved you from that tiger that one time

XAMz.gif
Short or baby elephant?

He needs to lose some weight ...and find some discipline...

245lbs Lewis would be doing just fine ...there is literally no reason for him to be anywhere near 265lbs
True but it has always been the case. I doubt he's trying to hear any of it at this point. He will be in there with someone and may get a KO that will have some talking him up again.

Hopefully a pure striker so we can get proper Lewis fights. Justin Tafa or Rozenstruik would be best.

the time has passed being a contender. Now its either they feed him to up and comers or they give him an unranked guy to beat and get back on track.

Nonsense, Tom got the interim title with 1 semi solid win, and had a loss before that. Lewis is very uneven but with his power + his popularity, he's only 2 good wins away from a title shot. And with his power, he can win any fight.

While it's not likely, the HW division is the worst it's been in a long ass time. And he does have otherworldly power so until he retires I'll never count him out. I don't even know how good Tom is because he hasn't fought anyone who has any sort of resume like a potential great fighter. I know a lot of Sherdoggers are on his nutts, and he does seem very good. But he's 1 loss away from being called "overrated" lol

I feel like he's gonna fight at 300. He's the perfect fighter to have that "wow!" factor of a last minute addition/fight. I know he's gotta be healthy from that long bonding experience he had with Jailton.

Now who is the real question. I don't think the matchuo matters so much as getting a crowd favorite Derrick Lewis on the card. Not sure if Biggy Boi can or would make that turn around...

I love how MMA fans talk about a 39-year-old who has been knocked out 7 times in his caeer and lost 4 out of his last 5 fights as if he 'just needs to lose weight and get back on track'

Pay attention, mongs. This guy is finished.

I'm guessing it probably depends when the UFC needs a main event for a TV card, Lewis has either main evented a TV card or been on a PPV for years and years now and I doubt the UFC are willing to pay him for anything less.

I feel like he's gonna fight at 300. He's the perfect fighter to have that "wow!" factor of a last minute addition/fight. I know he's gotta be healthy from that long bonding experience he had with Jailton.

Now who is the real question. I don't think the matchuo matters so much as getting a crowd favorite Derrick Lewis on the card. Not sure if Biggy Boi can or would make that turn around...
He didn't take much damage, if any, and he's an old veteran of combat that comes from kickboxing, where they fight an insane amount. Wouldn't surprise me if he took it.

Back