Any thoughts on the S & W model 642 ( .38 Airweight revolver )?

TOT disagrees, but okay.
You don’t know what you’re taking about. Decent guns hold value extremely well. Revolvers especially. Go ahead and check prices for new 642s, and then go ahead check armslist and gunbroker and see what used 642s are going for. If they’re in good condition, there’s almost no difference whatsoever.

You don’t know what you’re taking about. Decent guns hold value extremely well. Revolvers especially. Go ahead and check prices for new 642s, and then go ahead check armslist and gunbroker and see what used 642s are going for. If they’re in good condition, there’s almost no difference whatsoever.
Again, TOT disagrees.

Guns are selling like crazy right now. It wouldn't shock me if essentially nib items are going for retail. Hell AR's probably increased in value.

Guns are selling like crazy right now. It wouldn't shock me if essentially nib items are going for retail. Hell AR's probably increased in value.

If I lived in America I'd be dumping a bunch of stuff. As it stands, going on over a month of getting government approval to sell one fucking pistol.

Totally. My buddy sold his used Springfield XD Mod 2 a couple weeks ago for $550. He’s already the second owner and he bought it less than a year ago for $400. He was totally upfront about it being used as well, so no shenanigans. Although he’s in Chicago, where supply is limited and prices are artificially high.

If I lived in America I'd be dumping a bunch of stuff. As it stands, going on over a month of getting government approval to sell one fucking pistol.
I should probably list my CZ P10c now. But I’ll probably be lazy and wait until the Covid/Riot panic buying is over, and miss the boat on an extra $100.

Wow ridiculous.

Between shit being shut down from Covid and the local police adding requirements that aren't actually in the law, yeah.

Freedom vs. this being the view off my from porch makes Jack a dull conflicted boy.

tRDKPx5.jpg

I should probably list my CZ P10c now. But I’ll probably be lazy and wait until the Covid/Riot panic buying is over, and miss the boat on an extra $100.

Selling for the money to buy another at a lower price?

Between shit being shut down from Covid and the local police adding requirements that aren't actually in the law, yeah.

Freedom vs. this being the view off my from porch makes Jack a dull conflicted boy.

tRDKPx5.jpg

Selling for the money to buy another at a lower price?
Nice pic! Where do you live?

I’m not totally sure. I like trying new guns. Usually I’ll sell something in the winter/spring, buy a new gun that interests me, shoot it all summer and fall, and repeat. Right now I’ve been eyeballing the P320 XCompact, but as we know, it’s not exactly a buyers market at the moment.

I do really like the P10c quite a bit. But mine is in FDE, and if I get another one, it will be in black.

Nice pic! Where do you live?

I’m not totally sure. I like trying new guns. Usually I’ll sell something in the winter/spring, buy a new gun that interests me, shoot it all summer and fall, and repeat. Right now I’ve been eyeballing the P320 XCompact, but as we know, it’s not exactly a buyers market at the moment.

I do really like the P10c quite a bit. But mine is in FDE, and if I get another one, it will be in black.

Big Island of Hawaii.

I hear you on trying new shit. My deal is I've always just accumulated more rather than trading in. Looking to downsize now, but the P10c ain't going anywhere. That's the wife's choice of home defense peace of mind gun. I agree though, good move to upgrade to black.

Big Island of Hawaii.

I hear you on trying new shit. My deal is I've always just accumulated more rather than trading in. Looking to downsize now, but the P10c ain't going anywhere. That's the wife's choice of home defense peace of mind gun. I agree though, good move to upgrade to black.
Oh well shit, you’re living in paradise my friend. Can’t say I’m not extremely envious.

If you can accumulate, no reason not to. I got lucky in most regards and married a woman that’s the opposite of materialistic or a big spender. But due to that, I try to not go too crazy on constantly spending money on my own hobbies. She doesn’t give me shit ever about shooting though, as it’s her older brother that got me into doing shooting competitions in the first place.
Funny enough, my wife isn’t a fan of my CZ. She’s actually a hardcore 1911 snob (also the fault of her older brother). Anything else she acts real meh about. She’s real hipster about it. That’s the primary reason my 1911 is my night stand gun, in case she’s the one that needs it.

I’m pretty sure he’s trolling. And it worked. I spent a good 3 mins trying to figure out what it meant. Troll Overtime? I don’t know...

Lmao I Googled a couple variations with tot in it and found nothing as well.

Back