Any word from Jon Bones Jones? No congrats for Francis?

Why in the blue hell would jones tweet congrats to francis for a fight he lost.

{<huh}

Tyson vs Francis was not a good fight at all ya'll are on one and need to stop. lol it was hot garbage.

i swear you're the most schizophrenic poster here. Sometimes you say very intelligent things and other times you're Sherdog's foremost slap groupie spouting this crap.

Without a doubt Jon wanted him to lose badly so Jones can call himself the greatest heavyweight after beating 40 year old Stipe

Esy t
{<jordan}[/QUOT

Easy to laugh but if you understand what actually was happening. Ngannou was trying to broker a deal to get a big money fight in Boxing. The fight was being sold as UFC Heavyweight champion vs Boxing Heavyweight Champion. There was alot of money at stake. Now upon Jones return he would have been fighting Francis. Francis was out injured and was trying to negotiate with Dana and the UFC , basically Ngannou priced himself out of the UFC with all his demands. He could have had the fight with Jones but the risk vs the monetary reward wasn't worth it for Ngannou. you see a ,oss against Jones means he ,does the belt and the interest against Tyson fury would have decreased or possibly dissappeared.

So Ngannou left, why didnt he stay and fight Jones alot of money was being offered but he ran.

You can think what you like and once again I will refer to this Ngannou went 5 rounds with Gane and had to wrestle to get the win.
Jones beat Gane in under 2 minutes.

If you think Ngannou wasn't worried about Jones ground game then thats your opinion. But clearly Ngannou left the UFC ad he didnt have any deals or offers in writing at the time.

If Jones and Ngannou had fought and Ngannou lost there would not have been a big boxing money fight he was dreaming about.

by homeless i meant promotionless who can afford to keep paying him these big bucks? especially after such a mediocre performance. I'l say it again and again this was a case of Tyson looking bad.
This dude has been leveling up every year that passes to an extent you can not even fathom. Beaten all the odds and continues to do so. Jealousy is not a good look for you.

LiQuiD42 said:
He tweeted, "Show me the money." while Dana was giving a press conference and when Dana said, "If I were Jones, I go to 185." To which Jones tweeted, "I didn't put on all this weight for nothing."

Dana told Jones, "If you want the fight, get on the phone and call Hunter right now..."

Jones never wanted the fight. Jones never called Hunter.

Tyson vs Francis was not a good fight at all

Was good enough to earn Francis more money than his entire UFC career (oops, opportunity).

clackers said:
Jones was always coming back Francis or no Francis. You know Francis actually left the UFC with no offers or contracts from anyone.
There was a small window where Ngannou and Jones could have fought but Ngannou rejected a huge contract from UFC was stripped of the belt and left.

"Stripped of the belt and left" narrative parroted by lying shills with No Shame.

That's retarded. For three years Jones had a standing invitation to fight Ngannou and never breathed a word about it and then the day Frank left the UFC Jon jumped up and said wait, where you going, I would've fought you but it's too late now because you ran away, oh well, I'm going to fight Stipe instead.

Jon said "I'm going to fight Stipe" - only after years of ducking Stipe, EVERY Other HW, and with Francis totally out of the picture.

Francis called out Jones after the Rozenstruik fight when Jones had tweeted 'Is this the best that HW has to offer? That was 2020. He left at the end of 2022. Jones had 3 years to fight Ngannou and never did

Jones fought no HW fighters, champion or not, ducked them all with No Exceptions.

Last edited:
Jones never wanted the fight. Jones never called Hunter.

Was good enough to earn Francis more money than his entire UFC career (oops, opportunity).

"Stripped of the belt and left" narrative parroted by lying shills with No Shame.

Jon said "I'm going to fight Stipe" - only after years of ducking Stipe, Francis, & EVERY HW.

Jones fought no HW fighters, champion or not, ducked them all with No Exceptions.
He got paid regardless of how the fight turned out you noob all he had to do was turn up. Lmao

i swear you're the most schizophrenic poster here. Sometimes you say very intelligent things and other times you're Sherdog's foremost slap groupie spouting this crap.
I put that guy on ignore and that other poster with the izzy sticking his tongue out avatar

I put that guy on ignore and that other poster with the izzy sticking his tongue out avatar

Yeah, Fact Checker has been pushing his idiocy to peak levels since the fight. It's been impressive and sad.

Back