Any you guys digging Marc Rebillet?

Saw him live in Virginia Beach two years ago. He killed it. The guy is a genius

I like him he's a character.

Love this video of him as a kid from 2008 being first in line for an iphone.

I read the title wrong, I thought this thread was about the McRib

I like him he's a character.

Love this video of him as a kid from 2008 being first in line for an iphone.

That's funny, never seen that before. He was a confident young lad even then

He looks like the guy in the classic soy face meme.

I'll be listening to this all week. Thanks.

Yeah, I've been seeing a lot of him, lately, and it looks like I'm one of the few who isn't impressed.

As far as the live electronic mixing, I think the French DJs like those that are constantly played on the French radio station Le Mellotron, for example, are miles better. Europeans have been way, way beyond us with this type of music for decades. It only seemed to become a thing in the USA because of smartphones. We didn't care until every kid fancied himself a musician because of some app just like every dumb high school girl thinks she's a professional photographer because she learned a few techniques about make-up and lighting from YouTube so she could make herself look hotter on her social media.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ9P6qKZRbBOSaKYPjokp0Q

ProLeter is a favorite group. You'll probably recognize this:

As far as trained musicians, instrumentalists, after you hear someone like FKJ, listening to this guy play the keyboard is like stopping in to pick your kid up from Kindermusic before the class is over.
A Musician's Musician: FKJ is one of the greatest alive

But I think I'm missing the point, I guess. It looks like he's trying to be the Weird Al Yankovic for the Millennial/Gen Z generations I've described above. So the music is secondary.

This dude randomly popped up in my algorithm. Not really my kind of music, but you can't ignore the talent.

Always good to see a talented musician getting recognition.

He is really talented.. little too wacky sometimes for me but I do find him funny and really good.

Yeah Marc Ribillet is funny as hell and very talented. He was smashing it in Lockdown, did a lot of great streams.

I enjoyed his collaboration with Erikah Badu very much.

Last edited:
Big fan but haven’t caught him live yet. I tuned into most of his Sunday online gigs he had through the pandemic.

He is really talented.. little too wacky sometimes for me but I do find him funny and really good.

Big fan but haven’t caught him live yet. I tuned into most of his Sunday online gigs he had through the pandemic.
Yeah he was a blessing man, I needed that lift

Dude he's picked up a HUGE following from it as well

Back