Anybody actually knows whats happening to Canada?

Imagine a government freezing your bank account because you donated money to protestors. All you need to know. Trudeau

Imagine a government freezing your bank account because you donated money to protestors. All you need to know. Trudeau has gone full retard.
He sounds like a good president. Wish they did that to all the trumptards.

Apropos of nothing, today I learned a great new bit of British slang to use - Pillock.

Pillock is such a great word and I'm amazed I didn't use it already.

Pillock, Bellend, Wanker, Numpty
All great words!
Toerag

I swear to you on everything I hold dearest every word I said was true. His name is Matt.

I saw the clip on Stephen Colbert and thought Holy Fuckin Shit that's Matt!

giphy.gif

figures he's a liberal!

Liberal staffer identified as foul-mouthed 'Balcony Man' famous for cussing out Freedom Convoy protesters​

Despite the notoriety, Balcony Man — aka 'Balcony Guy' — has never come forward and has never been publicly identified

The man is Matt MacDougall, now a senior policy adviser for parliamentary affairs in the office of Liberal Government House leader Steve MacKinnon.

giphy.gif

figures he's a liberal!

Liberal staffer identified as foul-mouthed 'Balcony Man' famous for cussing out Freedom Convoy protesters​

Despite the notoriety, Balcony Man — aka 'Balcony Guy' — has never come forward and has never been publicly identified

The man is Matt MacDougall, now a senior policy adviser for parliamentary affairs in the office of Liberal Government House leader Steve MacKinnon.
Yeah that's him. He was completely right though.

Not interested in debating the merits of the so-called Freedom Convoy anymore. Anyone who thinks it's ok to park in front of someone's house and blast your horn for a week is not a reasonable person and does not deserve my respect.

you're god damn right.

and the next time these freedom fighters come to town for their reunion tour, instead of just apologizing to them for your misguided selfishness over a bunch of noise and sleepless nights, you should check your privilege and show your gratitude by offering one of them up a warm bed, shower, toilet, and a place to sit down and eat a warm meal.

it's the least you can do for these patriots after they put their jobs, bank accounts, and livelihoods on the line while fighting selflessly for your rightful cause against government corruption and overreach, just so that you and your fellow citizens could have the freedom to sit down inside of a restaurant, eat a nice hot meal and take a shit, go to work, not have to be forced into taking experimental vaccines with harmful side effects or have to disclose your private health information to random teenage bus boys, not be forced to walk around with your ritualistic symbol of government compliance over your face everywhere you go, be allowed pay a visit to a friend or neighbour, travel outside of your area, go to the park, go to the gym, or even go into a hospital and say your final goodbyes to one of your dying family members.

give some of these patriotic freedom fighters and victims of corporate greed and government tyranny and discrimination a place to stay the next time they come by honking their horns. and give them the shirt off your back just to show your genuine sincereness and gratitude. you owe it to the truckers, and you owe it to yourself brother. and be sure to purchase some of those "Honk For Freedom!" bumper stickers too. now press f to pay your respects.
<DisgustingHHH>

He sounds like a good president. Wish they did that to all the trumptards.
Considering the high costs of living and hosing crisis which Trudeau govt had ignored for six years.
Among other issues its amusing you are defending him while a majority of Canadians want him gone now.

From Scandals to Scandals.

ArriveCAN DEBACLE

dude leaks sensitive information about the power company to foreigner entity or terrorists.

wonder what it could be. planning "ze cyba attack", huh?

Back