Anybody actually knows whats happening to Canada?

answering a question with a question, fail even for a online karate forum

i guess you really are a true Liberal.
I answered your dumb question with a rhetorical question.

Nailed it!

Also, I vote Orange.

“ consideration “ meaning I got my shit pushed in by my handlers and my polling world wide is so low ants have to walk around it…
You have a vivid imagination. Stop watching Fox News.

@Ares Black ask yourself what changed over the past 48 hrs when turdy gave his speech and house vote and an hour ago?

And? You don’t even have a job, your opinion is fucking worthless
<TrumpWrong1>

FYI, Kenney majored in Philosophy at the University of San Francisco, and dropped out.

Never married, no kids. A real winner.
Definitely heterosexual!
<Varys01>

It also had the added benefit of revealing Candace Owens to be an absolute moron, as if that weren't already obvious.

That benefit has already been revealed a dozen times.

This is the woman who sued successfully for racism and now claims there is no racism.

So maybe she isn't that stupid but anyone listening to her is.

EDIT: "No" racism.

Last edited:
Jughead and Trudy are done … both will be long gone by next election.

Jagmeet might be gone, but I'm not convinced Eastern Canada will vote Trudeau out during the next election. He will just bribe Quebec and Ontario and they will vote him back in.

<TrumpWrong1>

FYI, Kenney majored in Philosophy at the University of San Francisco, and dropped out.

Never married, no kids. A real winner.
Definitely heterosexual!
<Varys01>

sounds like Keeney is doing a little better than you. Let me know when Kenney is living in a shitty apartment in Centretown and has no job

Even though it was a fringe minority, knowing that there are that many maga goofs willing to wave trump, nazi and confederate flags here is embarrassing. Like, hey, we don’t want to have our own identity, we want to use an identity that been hammered continuously for the last two years.

Embarrassing.

sounds like Keeney is doing a little better than you. Let me know when Kenney is living in a shitty apartment in Centretown and has no job
My apartment is awesome and I love my job!

I have also DEFINITELY had more sex with hot chicks than Kenney has, and isn't that what really matters?

Jagmeet might be gone, but I'm not convinced Eastern Canada will vote Trudeau out during the next election. He will just bribe Quebec and Ontario and they will vote him back in.
Jagmeet is literally more popular than any other federal leader. Not sure why you think he would be gone.

Back