Anybody else wash they dishes with they bare hands?

I use my fingernails to scrape off dried crusted on spaghetti sauce, chili, cream soup.

When you said bare hands I thought you meant no gloves.

I don't wear gloves to wash dishes but I do use a scotch brite sponge and dishwashing liquid and steaming hot water. Also use the dishwasher.

When you said bare hands I thought you meant no gloves.

I don't wear gloves to wash dishes but I do use a scotch brite sponge and dishwashing liquid and steaming hot water. Also use the dishwasher.

I use dish soap and my bare hand, no dishwasher. I have one but I prefer to handwash.

I use dish soap and my bare hand, no dishwasher. I have one but I prefer to handwash.
I don't hand-wash and use the dishwasher for the same plate/utensil. If I got lots of plates then I use the dishwasher. If just a few, then handwash.

I use a dishwasher whenever possible. I use a dish cloth and scouring pads for pots, pans and other things that will not fit or are not meant to be washed in a machine. Never been a big fan of sponges.

Dear diary
giphy.gif

Forget about sponges, they are filthy pieces of trash

Nothing beats a clean hand when it comes to washing dishes, you can feel the grime, and rub it off, then you wash your hands when your done, boom done

I do this every day. It drives me fucking mental when people pile shit in the sink or Chuck them into a dishwasher, you use it you fucking wash that shit NOW, how fucking hard is that? HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT????

Rinse with a washing brush, then put the same brush in the dishwasher with the rest......

I let my dog just lick the plates clean.

actually I don’t have a dog so I mean my cat.

And by cat I mean bacteria

I dont need to wash my quality guano plates.

If I'm just eating a sandwich or something sometimes i just rinse off the plate with hot water I wont lie.

Kind of like when you have a cast iron skillet. You dont put soap on that shit it will ruin it. Or a non stick egg pan. I just whipe it with a towel.

Some of you guys are clueless when it comes to cooking/cleaning cooking supplies

If I'm just eating a sandwich or something sometimes i just rinse off the plate with hot water I wont lie.

Kind of like when you have a cast iron skillet. You dont put soap on that shit it will ruin it. Or a non stick egg pan. I just whipe it with a towel.

Some of you guys are clueless when it comes to cooking/cleaning cooking supplies
Why so aggressive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back