Anybody here embarassed for strickland and the people that stan him?

Strickland always tries to troll but always fails because he's not smart enough to come up with something clever or witty.

I wonder if Sean attends meeting at OverCome to pray the gay away?

Didn’t he admit to getting sexually abused by his father? Trauma like that can have certain effects. He may have some repressed feelings and this is all a defense mechanism.

Didn’t he admit to getting sexually abused by his father? Trauma like that can have certain effects. He may have some repressed feelings and this is all a defense mechanism.

And witnessed his mother continuously beaten and strangled by his father until he attacked him.

The human species has never woken up and all decided they were gay. Dumb tweet.

He is talking about science.

You would think that the Democrats would be on board with him considering they are the party of science.

Science has observed homosexual behavior in over 1,500 species. I don't think there's anything in that tweet that is based off any scientific observations.

I wonder if Gina’s thinking she should have stayed in MMA where you can say whatever you want on social media.
Pretty sure Gina is happy she got out before she had to fight more woman (after cyborg) who actually knew how to fight beyond Tai-bo (remember that shit).

Gina wasn't exactly fighting well trained combat athletes. Womens' mma has come a lòooooooooong way since then. Nunes, as an example, would have left Gina with a face no Hollywood director would want :)

LMAO, this guy would be a hoot if you wanted to have drunken conversations one day.

Growing up white trash, I'm not surprised at all. But he came around on black peeps so lets see.

So what you are saying you like his balls.
I dont think Strickland would like that.
GIbt35XW4AA80cH

Back