Anybody Watching ACB 89?

Ciro looking better than I thought he would.

Ohhh shit

Albert got his back taken!

That TDD by Tumenov still needs major improvement but nice reversal and solid win

I like how I’m gonna transition straight from this to the UFC prelims without much time between

lol ciro was looking at the ref distracted as shit nice fight iq bro

Let's see how much Ali Bagaov's muscles can do!

Both of these guys are so legit. Very close to a coinflip fight. But AAA just keeps getting it done.

Both of these guys are so legit. Very close to a coinflip fight. But AAA just keeps getting it done.

Bagov's freakish strength is such an huge x-factor. As is his cardio and mental-strenght. Hard to predict.

I'm still salty about the Vartanyan robbery though

Tumenov is still my boy!!

I wish he would travel to ATT though, he spent one camp there and looked pretty good. I would feel more confident (as I immediately started sweating when he got his back taken), if he were to train grappling from ATT, than Bastion.

AAA just does not give a fuck. hammerfists and elbows from his back for 5 minutes.

Damn, AAA looks pretty worn down by the look of him leaning against the cage like that

I don't think I have watched the first fight between these guys, but why did Bagov retire in the first fight?

AAA looking like GGG in the second round... jesus christ.

I don't think I have watched the first fight between these guys, but why did Bagov retire in the first fight?
I don't actually know. It was the same as this fight. Bagov was GNP'ing him against the fence the entire round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back