Anyone else become a ufc fan by

StreetJudas

No Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Playing the UFC video games? The ufc undisputed 2009 game is what got me into mma. UFC shouldn’t overlook the impact their video games comes into play with gaining new fans. I’d play the games and eventually start getting curious about the sport and fighters. This game and Brock made me a hardcore fan. Anyone else become a fan through the games?

91ak8pDVwQL._SY445_.jpg

saw clips of royce in 03 and then watched the first season of the ultimate fighter when I saw ads for it and remembered that skinny brazilian guy tapping out monsters.

I was a TUF 1 noob.
Don't think the games were out yet?

But Max Holloway learned to fight from UFC games so they musn't be too dreadful.

I read that as "Floppy dicks."
Like this but with UFC fights drawn on dicks?
flipbook-10.gif

It's very homo-erotic.
But since it was in the 90's you'd just say no-homo and it wasn't gay.
Epic bro!

<{outtahere}>

My dad is a big fight fan…

We used to get all the PPV boxing matches, pro-wrestling events, and MMA events with our special black cable box…

I was more of a boxing fan growing up, still prefer boxing over MMA, and really wasn’t to big into MMA for a while, until Ken Shamrock left to the WWF and then came back.

I always thought I was cooler than my friends because “I was watching Ken Shamrock before he was in the WWF” and that made me a big Shamrock fan. When he went back, I followed him and fell in love with the sport.

My nephews play the games but don't watch. Maybe when they're older, lol.

UFC: Throwdown was the only UFC game I eve spent time playing. My neighbor had Pride FC. Many drunker hours were spent playing

I caught early ufc from renting them at blockbuster instead of a video game( huge decision). I kinda faded for a little and then a friend mentioned to me about Royce Gracie fighting in Japan and actually losing. That peeked my interest into pride and the Royce Sakuraba fight. Been die hard ever since. Kinda have been fading away a little as I got older but still keep up to what’s going on.

McGregor got me into it, unfortunately.

Back