Anyone else choosing Perry over Cerrone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Asking on the internet... Some think he is the next champion. Some think he is a bum. But Perry with his new grappling skills is a tough challenge for any fighter...

Cerrone will occasionally surprise you. I thought Rick Story was a really bad matchup for him...
giphy.gif

Also, I was impressed with his performance against Lawler. I thought for sure that'd be a 1st round TKO for Robbie. Lost a very close decision.

With all that being said, Perry wrecks him lol.
giphy.gif

Tough fight for Cowboy IMO.

I never root for him but I hope he murks Perry.

Perry now actually has a real trainer that can gameplan, who also happens to know everything about Cerrone. A couple big body shots and then one to the skull and Cerrone is on the path to Bellator.

idk both cowboy and perry have holes in there game its all about who gets exposed first ima go with perry the W

I think Cowboy might be (mentally) done. He did very well vs Edwards though despite almost pulling out of the fight.

For now I say Perry but no way is Cowboy a step down from Felder lol. How can one even come to such conclusion is beyond me.

Felder, at this point, is much better than Cerrone in every department. And Perry did not have much trouble with him.

I think Perry is going to run through Cerrone in this one.

cowboy needs to retire now. he taken a lot of punishment in his career.

not only that but he wilts against pressure fighters. if perry comes right at him he should take this.

But Perry is not a pressure fighter, he's a counter smasher. In order to pressure Cerrone you actually have to have pressure footwork, which Perry does not. I think Cerrone has all the tools to win this fight decisively. I also feel like he's going to get knocked out. I don't know why I feel that. Maybe he's just old.

Watching PMP banish the ghost of Donald Cerrone back to Brokeback Mountain Fucking Ranch will be almost as surreal as watching Filho fighting imaginary demons in the cage on live TV.

Yeah, Platinum all the way. Along with the things everyone else has mentioned, Cowboy gets shook bad by a mean and aggressive attitude. Platinum personifies that. He's like that fearless trailer park kid that terrified everyone in middle school except he's got real skills and trains like an athlete.

Mike Perry with an MMA coach in his corner instead of some broad he met at hooters has a very high ceiling. Like deluxe trailer high

Cerrone has problems with big hitters like Perry. I would have picked Perry even before the camp change.

Cerrone is meh at 170.

Cerrone was supposed to go back to 155. Cowboy might get a sub

Perry's hype train has been derailed so hard already.

Cowboy via UD.

Cowboy has all the skills necessary to win the fight, but he's mad and that means he's going to fight like an idiot and get beat up

Perry is tough, but he doesn't do well with technical strikers in my opinion. Cowboy has some nice combinations and can counterstrike enough to get this done if he can show more defense that he has in the past few fights. If his defense is sloppy, I think Perry will eventually catch him. That said, Cowboy by TKO in the 3rd.

Felder, at this point, is much better than Cerrone in every department. And Perry did not have much trouble with him.

I think Perry is going to run through Cerrone in this one.
Better in every department ? Who has felder beat ?

Cerrone picks him apart for 2 rounds. Then platinum drops him. Hell, why not.

Back