• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else completely turned off by skinny girls?

CasualMMAfanSince2010

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know lots of people are opening up about being into thicc girls but i know once upon a time it was taboo to desire thicker large gluts having women. All movies I've seen always show case skinny women with flat asses and large breasts. I don't mind the breasts, but I'm turned off by everything else.

I just can't see myself ever preferring this:

party-empty-balloon-picture-id174696884

^ reminds me of a weight-cutting MMA fighter

over this

9f8ecc33b833d5f67985ef278c32046f32830491.jpg

tenor.gif

hbu guys?

Hot girls are hot.

Sometimes they have big butts. Sometimes they don't.

I've spent years researching, trust me.

Definitely don't like the boney catwalk model look.

If you're into chicks without feminine curves then you're probably at least a little bit gay.

notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat.gif

That said, slim chicks can have curves as long as they're not too skinny, and the chick in the OP is totally hot.

Also not really into massive asses either.

Somewhere in between is good.

All I know is thick girls become fat girls & the thick girl in the OP is going to struggle keeping that ass under control. I'll take Ratajkowski

girl on top seems much more attractive and elegant to me than girl in the bottom but I think these kinds of things are cultural and individual preferences.

definitely saw many cute/sexy thicc girls but imo they'd be even more attractive if they were thinner- in my mind the same isn't true for cute/sexy thin girls if they were to get chubby.

That's because the first one is out of your league, ts. The second one gives you hope. Your best bet is with fat girls so you feel like you have a better chance with a girl closer to that end of the spectrum. Although, the girl in that picture wouldn't want you either.

& movies feature slim women because that's what most of the world finds most attractive. Same reasons models are thin.

skinny doesnt mean flat.

there are skinny chicks with good bodies that are lovely to bang. aka asian spinners

13a9021fb61566f24bc4e5bdcbfc5b7c.jpg

I don't like sex with them as much when I get there.

Conor McCregor a joke. Why do so many gooober on this forum idolize him.

I like Michelle Watersons body when she isn't cutting weight.

Hate the typical thin Korean body type.

But thick girl in OP is a bit too much. I prefer fit athletic thick. Like girls who do leg work in the gym.

My ex gf was too thin but had an ass large in proportion to the rest of her body.

skinny gals are awesome - boney chicks no so much.

Ditto thicker chicks but not fast sloppy chicks like the girl you posted (looks like she'd break the toilet with her #2)

We all know most goobers on here can't handle something like this.

I love petite girls. 5'0"-5'5" 100-125 lbs is optimal. But I've have been with some sexy thick girls too.

You are probably the biggest cock-gobbling, power-bottoming, reach-arounding, lucky pierre to walk the earth if Emily Ratajkowski doesn’t do it for you.

We all know most goobers on here can't handle something like this.

Ive had exactly one like that. My best friend. Beautiful mixed girl and veteran stripper. She put it on me, good times. Took me like 8 years to finally hit it lol

Back