Anyone else hope Walt Harris smashes Tai?

I have never seen Walt actually win a fight, but damn sure seen him lose alot

Well, when you put it like that. Go Walt!
<Fedor23>

Feels like yesterday when I saw Harris gets a finish

Don't have a dog in the fight, but I suppose it would be nice to not see dude drink a beer from a filthy, public bathroom walking, stepped in poo, stinky, germ infested shoe.

Don't have a dog in the fight, but I suppose it would be nice to not see dude drink a beer from a filthy, public bathroom walking, stepped in poo, stinky, germ infested shoe.
He probably has a great immune system tho

Tai is not very good. His spice Girls walkout and ko of trash hardy won him alot of fans and hype
Unfortunately for him, Harris starts strong af and will probably able to get him out of there
Both are likeable but not future contender material Unfortunately

Not so sure I can back Walt much anymore. Plus I think Tai gets it done handily here.

I guess because it's Tai in front of him next yeah. I wanted him to smash Alistair and go from there. My heart breaks for Walt and his family, hopefully the law enacted because of that young lady stops the bullshit that lead to her being kidnapped and murdered. That dude was out on like bail x3 for violent ass shit and obviously a socio/psycho-path.

Tai is the most unlikeable, reprehensible scumbag on the roster. Hope he gets knocked into retirement soon.

Back