Anyone else not a fan of high-waist pants on women?

Shallow ass dames will wear whatever they see on the cover of a magazine no matter how fucking ridiculous.

Shallow ass dames will wear whatever they see on the cover of a magazine no matter how fucking ridiculous.

It's like how stores only have "millenial" jeans and shirts for men now. You're almost forced to look ridiculous because they take away all the other options.

If they’re hot they can wear whatever they want (including my dick of course)

Classic episode- even though it's only about seven years old at this point. The anti-bullying people are, ironically, bullying others into conforming to their vision. Stan's anti-bullying video in and of itself is one of the most hilarious sequences of the show from the past decade.
Hahaha yes agreed

Really, the latest generation coming of age is all fucked up. In the past, with every successive generation, the music has gotten harder and the clothes skimpier. This is the only generation in which the music got softer and the clothes less revealing. An entire generation raised by helicopter parents who somehow convinced their kids that listening to bands like 5 Finger Death punch was rebelling.
You must not get out much. They dress more revealing than ever. I was forced to slide through a meat market this weekend. Like 75% high waisted cutoffs with ass cheeks and camel toe popping out. Leggings and yoga pants with toe. Cut off tshirts with no bras. Women around 33 and younger literally leave nothing to the imagination and it only gets crazier the younger they are.

Can't even hang around the younger ladies in my family because I may see something I don't want to lmao.

You must not get out much. They dress more revealing than ever. I was forced to slide through a meat market this weekend. Like 75% high waisted cutoffs with ass cheeks and camel toe popping out. Leggings and yoga pants with toe. Cut off tshirts with no bras. Women around 33 and younger literally leave nothing to the imagination and it only gets crazier the younger they are.

Can't even hang around the younger ladies in my family because I may see something I don't want to lmao.

Now that you mention it, I did see a teenage girl, with her parents, wearing shorts with half her ass hanging out last week. Their music is shit though.

I fucking love wearing them. Dont have to worry about my ass falling out plus they make me look good.

Now that you mention it, I did see a teenage girl, with her parents, wearing shorts with half her ass hanging out last week. Their music is shit though.
I'm not yet in old guy complaining mode yet so I'm going to have to disagree regarding the music, gramps.

This girl I'm kind of with has a lot of them and I'm just not diggin it. Never did every time it tried to come back as a fashion trend. Several examples in this video:

I really don't get why girls wear it, every other male I ever asked about this agrees that it looks terrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back