Anyone else struggling to get motivated for this main event?

It's because we are supposed to believe this is a match for the top contender at 155.

On one hand we have Dustin, 11-2-1 in the division, 7-8 top 10 wins, 11 fights in the last 5 years.

Then we have Conor. 3-3 in the division, 1 top 10 win over someone not in the UFC, no relevant ranked wins otherwise, 5 fights in the last 5 years.

One is not like the other.

Yes. One is the Seinfeld of MMA money and transcended the sport.

The other created a hot sauce.

PS, 27-6 vs 22-5. Conor is 1-1 against nate, 1-1 against Dustin, then his other loss since 2010 (Joseph Duffy) is Khabib.

Dustin is 1-0-1 against eddie, 1-1 vs Conor and has 6 losses since 2010 including Conor and Khabib.

Dustin has amazing wins, Conor has had an amazing career with belts in 2 divisions.

Yes. One is the Seinfeld of MMA money and transcended the sport.

The other created a hot sauce.

PS, 27-6 vs 22-5. Conor is 1-1 against nate, 1-1 against Dustin, then his other loss since 2010 (Joseph Duffy) is Khabib.

Dustin is 1-0-1 against eddie, 1-1 vs Conor and has 6 losses since 2010 including Conor and Khabib.

Dustin has amazing wins, Conor has had an amazing career with belts in 2 divisions.

Conor has 4 top 10 wins in one division, and 1 in the other. Stripped of every belt he's ever had in every org he's won one in.

Get lost, fangurl. Conor is 3-3 and shouldn't be ranked in the top 15 of the division.

Maybe it’s because it was a pretty bad finish last time. It doesn’t feel like the right match up after that fight. Im not sure any other UFC fighter gets an instant rematch after a loss like that.

The whole build up seems so silly because we know Conor got finished not long ago but it has to be somewhat ignored to hype the fight.
Quite the contrary, I'm super pumped.

Conor actually looks amped up and ready and is trying to play the mental games with Dustin again while fighting his own presumed newfound doubt, so it should be a great fight. I'm curious to see if Dustin can ignore the noise and dial in to the obvious blueprint for victory, or if Conor coming in angry will get under his skin and leave him rattled enough to make a critical mistake and get smoked like the 1st fight.

Should be a wild banger.

Dustin KO's him and his ugly new choppers inside tree.

Conor has 4 top 10 wins in one division, and 1 in the other. Stripped of every belt he's ever had in every org he's won one in.

Get lost, fangurl. Conor is 3-3 and shouldn't be ranked in the top 15 of the division.

Don't care, cry more. He took the sport to another level. He needed 1 punch to end Aldo and has beaten Holloway, Alvarez, Dustin, Cerrone, Nate... dude's a legend

I've been around a lot longer than Conor watching MMA. I just don't get my feelings hurt by him

Don't care, cry more. He took the sport to another level. He needed 1 punch to end Aldo and has beaten Holloway, Alvarez, Dustin, Cerrone... dude's a legend

I've been around a lot longer than Conor watching MMA. I just don't get my feelings hurt by him

Right, instead you get triggered by posts on the internet, and come rushing to his defense.

Right, instead you get triggered by posts on the internet, and come rushing to his defense.

If you read my post, I commended both, but defended the snarky nature of your post about Conor. Sorry you haven't made 100,000,000 prize fighting, but Conor took the sport to a new level and is more recognizable than Chuck Liddell at this point.

Dustin could reach that level of fame and contribute that much to MMA, maybe...but he has to beat Conor tonight and do a lot more than Conor has already accomplished. I doubt Mayweather gets out of bed to box Dustin.

I love both. I ain't mad either way

If Conor wins this site will crash

Can't remember the last time I've seen a boring Conor or Dustin fight. This is a solid card.

If you read my post, I commended both, but defended the snarky nature of your post about Conor. Sorry you haven't made 100,000,000 prize fighting, but Conor took the sport to a new level and is more recognizable than Chuck Liddell at this point.

Dustin could reach that level of fame and contribute that much to MMA, maybe...but he has to beat Conor tonight and do a lot more than Conor has already accomplished. I doubt Mayweather gets out of bed to box Dustin.

I love both. I ain't mad either way

Right, $$$$$.

Y’all funny.

This has got to be great for the haters and nerve racking for the fans of mcg. We may witness an actual career ending moment and ppl are so much their feelings they can’t get “up” for the fight.

Yeah. Definitely not like the Conor fights of old. I'm expecting the main event to be disappointing. Would love to be wrong. :)
I don't see how on earth any Poirier fight could ever be disappointing, win or lose.

You need MOTIVATION to watch an event? That shit is next level right there bro.

Note Release i dont like the way Conor is trash talking to Dustin and the way he almost kicked at Dana White that was uncalled for.

Back