• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else think all the tattoos make MMA look TRASHY?

thought this was gonna be about how most of the tattoos you see on fighters suck and the ufc should hook them up with some better artists or something.

Correct. It really is a black and white issue. If you are smart, responsible, and moral, you aren't going to get a tattoo. Period.

You non-tattooed people are dumber, more irresponsible and less moral than us.

Slightly off subject, but here in England my Niece is turning 16 in a couple of weeks! Her mum (My sister) is letting her get a tattoo out of this guys house! My mum and sister are covered in his tattoos! He is so terrible! I don't have any tats. I'm not against them, but i live in Bristol Uk, the "Artists" here suck. I told my niece i don't want her to do this....my sister and mum poison everything they touch.

Its sad, it feels like just yesterday i was taking my niece to the local shops to get a treat in her beautiful yellow summer dress! She always lit up the place......But now a tattoo is on its way to her forearm! Unbelievable.

Back then, being a Martial Artist was about having discipline, respect, courage, honor, etc.. now it's more about having a trashy arm sleeve tattoo and fighting like a bar fighter .. anyone in person I have seen with a bunch of tattoos were trashy motherfuckers who reeked of beer and cigs.. I'm tired of all the excessive tattoos
Damn weirdo nerd.

Back then, being a Martial Artist was about having discipline, respect, courage, honor, etc.. now it's more about having a trashy arm sleeve tattoo and fighting like a bar fighter .. anyone in person I have seen with a bunch of tattoos were trashy motherfuckers who reeked of beer and cigs.. I'm tired of all the excessive tattoos

You watch too many kung fu movies lmao.

It makes everything look trashy but everything is trashy so fuck it!

(It wasn't)

Fe6T1LW.gif

I have no idea where these ideology of the no trash talking and respectful era came from, I've been watching since UFC 1 and some how missed it

Your thread is a bunch of trash. When is "back then"???
He is retarded. Martial arts has always been about beating someones ass in the most effective way. Not adapting japanese culture and acting like a weak submissive guy bowing to everyone

Says the guy with a pot belly who cant even afford tickets to a ufc event

Too many just look bad, especially on a good looking woman. When I see a woman with great legs and she's tattoo'ed her legs, I think it's like putting ketchup on a 40 dollar steak.
The only place I like tattoos are on a woman's legs haha

Why would someones tattoos bother you? and as far as saying nowadays people are fighting like bar fighters, thats just insane. These cats these days are so much more well rounded with such a higher level of skill, but yeah no bring back tank abbott, he really embraced the martial arts spirit with loads of class and world class technique.

There’s different levels of trashiness too
l.jpg

7d2ec2536369a5a25eea1972ad743d7b.jpg

They are prize fighters ffs. I think TS should switch to golf as a hobby sport.

Correct. It really is a black and white issue. If you are smart, responsible, and moral, you aren't going to get a tattoo. Period.

Lmao..

Like whats on your skin has anything to do with your responsibilities or morality lol...

To think...the three are related haha unbelievable..

I dont even have tattoos but man this is some thought process

I don't mind tattoos as much as I did the Tap Out era in general where guys had hair like a toucan and condom depot plastered all over their shorts.

This is the shit I'm talking about. Trying to be loudest looking guy out there to get attention. Awful.

3000.jpg

20121208_jrc_sn8_007.0.jpg

jason-mayhem-miller.jpg

leben_display_image.jpg

1482968-1262091800.jpg

Now that....is trash.

Back