Anyone following the Shanquella Robinson case?

If that doesnt make you want to vacation in Mexico what will? I can see they are clearly trying.

What was wrong with her that she just willingly took that ass beating? Drunk or high?
come on, not everyone has it in them to fight back. Even a lot of men wouldn't fight back and she was a woman.

But at certain times surely the survival instinct has to kick in or perhaps not.
Some people are survivors and some people aren't but in that instance if she wasnt gonna fight her flight instinct should have kicked in to escape.

That was her childhood friend, never had any problems ever. But deep down, the friend became intensely jealous of Shanquella success and out of nowhere, she just ambushed her. Shanquella was in pure and utter shock that a childhood friend started violently attacking her despite not having any animosity.

Truth is, the friend was nice to her face but on the inside, she was brewing up all kinds of evil thoughts. Looking to unleash her rage and malice on her. She found an opportunity to strike and the other person was psychologically unprepared for it. I have estranged family members and they are estranged because one day, they decided to just resort to pure violence with no warning, no indication or escalation. Motive was they were frustrated being older and going nowhere and I was younger and getting further.

When it happened, your mind is trying to even process the event unfolding. Like your not even thinking "what did I do" but rather you are frozen. They say fight or flight but its also fight, flight and freeze.

Its unfathomable to have the whole "meh, its between two Americans" like if two guest started fighting at my house, I would break the fight to not tarnish the reputation of my parties as oppose to "meh, who cares, they are both guests"

had a lot of people in my life like that, I hesitate to call them friends today.

What I'm wondering is who leaked the incriminating video. I'm sure everyone involved is going to be in some sort of trouble, even if they just watched.

Gotta be careful with who you hang with and don't invite jealousy and envy, those are in the early stories of the bible, it's been with us forever. I've seen folks turn destructive, JUST BECAUSE THEY COULD, no other reason.

had a lot of people in my life like that, I hesitate to call them friends today.

What I'm wondering is who leaked the incriminating video. I'm sure everyone involved is going to be in some sort of trouble, even if they just watched.

Gotta be careful with who you hang with and don't invite jealousy and envy, those are in the early stories of the bible, it's been with us forever. I've seen folks turn destructive, JUST BECAUSE THEY COULD, no other reason.

I’m guessing they sent it around to “friends” they thought had similar morals to themselves before she actually died.

Some people are survivors and some people aren't but in that instance if she wasnt gonna fight her flight instinct should have kicked in to escape.
she could have been drunk too, drunks don't fight very well at all.

That was her childhood friend, never had any problems ever. But deep down, the friend became intensely jealous of Shanquella success and out of nowhere, she just ambushed her. Shanquella was in pure and utter shock that a childhood friend started violently attacking her despite not having any animosity.

Truth is, the friend was nice to her face but on the inside, she was brewing up all kinds of evil thoughts. Looking to unleash her rage and malice on her. She found an opportunity to strike and the other person was psychologically unprepared for it. I have estranged family members and they are estranged because one day, they decided to just resort to pure violence with no warning, no indication or escalation. Motive was they were frustrated being older and going nowhere and I was younger and getting further.

When it happened, your mind is trying to even process the event unfolding. Like your not even thinking "what did I do" but rather you are frozen. They say fight or flight but its also fight, flight and freeze.

Its unfathomable to have the whole "meh, its between two Americans" like if two guest started fighting at my house, I would break the fight to not tarnish the reputation of my parties as oppose to "meh, who cares, they are both guests"
This is truly horrible if the motive truly was just because of jealousy.

You might be surprised how little of a duty anyone has to help another person in any way under almost any circumstances.

If America doesn’t even care about black on black crime. Mexico definitely don’t give a fuck.

How can a crime committed in Mexico be prosecuted in America ? I'm all for this person going to jail don't get me twisted I just dont get how it's allowed as potential to abuse that is rather large

How can a crime committed in Mexico be prosecuted in America ? I'm all for this person going to jail don't get me twisted I just dont get how it's allowed as potential to abuse that is rather large
how can it go unpunished? I'm sure something will be done by someone.

how can it go unpunished? I'm sure something will be done by someone.
I agree person should be punished I just don't know how that works. But crime was committed in a different country. While I definitely agree this person should pay dearly I also find the potential for alpt of abuse of this in future.

I agree person should be punished I just don't know how that works. But crime was committed in a different country. While I definitely agree this person should pay dearly I also find the potential for alpt of abuse of this in future.
I suppose our country could pressure them to do something. I would bet something gets done. I know a lot of people don't value black life but with the current climate and coverage? Don't see how they can avoid not doing something.

You might be surprised how little of a duty anyone has to help another person in any way under almost any circumstances.
understandable sometimes, a lot of people get killed getting involved. Just last friday, we had some folks interrupt a car prowler, both got shot, the man died, the woman went to the hospital. I don't know if it was even their car or they were being good samaritans. Who wants to die for other people's stupidity or property? We live amongst animals.

Back