Anyone go on the dark web?

kwuHuyV.jpeg

I don't understand this iceberg chart. How is anal worse than double penetration?

I was in my early 20's when I first checked out the Silk Road on the dark web. I was morbidly curious and wanted to see what was being sold in that market. A bunch of drugs and false documents, nothing more. I never bought anything off that place. I heard of rumors of gore and cp videos being shown in some links but I stayed the hell away from that kind of stuff.

Yo one tayum I was firin up tor and a van pulled up FBI tried to shoot me fam 😱 so I had to run AWAY fam I ran to the store and call the ambulance fam 🚑 because I was bleeding from my neck after that shit fam can't even lie I lived fam but I thot I was gonna die tho 🚫🧢 The mandem are strap now 🔫💯

You didn't buy and plug in the giant Spanish onion like I told you too, using the Bitzcoins......... Now the Mexicans want their sugar dancers back and you already sold them to the RUSSIANS!!!!!

according to that "chart" double penetration is normal, but anal is weird.

interesting

Anal is gay double penetration is straight unless it's gay spit roast then that's definitely gay, it's all in this book you can buy on the darkweb..... It's sold on all the darkweb market places by the same seller..... Think the sellers name begins with SLO ?!?!

normies going there don't usually get farther than hiddenwiki or stuff like that. it's literally web safari for a lot of folks that never go back.
besides a lot of pages looking like they're made in 2003, first contact is usually - is this it?
it starts getting more serious when you get to verified forums and shit like that. it's also crawling with feds.

a normal person has no business being there. it's ok for communication if you want to keep it hush, but you gotta jump through hoops - qubes, tor, etc.

Yes, I do a bit of shopping for my class (first letter of the alphabet)

Yea i used to sell drugs there in my drug addict days

My friends who studies cybersecurity is there all the time, crazy place with crazy sites
CT - curious about how they got paid for, then delivered.
If the statute of limitations isn't over, PLEASE Don't Answer !

CT - curious about how they got paid for, then delivered.
If the statute of limitations isn't over, PLEASE Don't Answer !
Basically theres a site for my city where everything is sold drugs, guns,ID cards, stolen stuff, criminal job offers like loan sharking, beating up someone, drug dealing etc

I did drug deals in person because i was low level addict/dealer and risk of getting jumped seriously was low or police running around, for me payment was cash

But bigger players with computer skills used dead drops and took payment in crypto for example. bit coin was big then

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back