Anyone go on the dark web?

Nicrt t4 g fbi!
giphy.gif

I regret googling mexican sugar dancing. Nothing graphic came up, but the explanation was upsetting in and of itself.

What else you supposed to do with fresh hooker corpses??? You've got at least 3-5 days of money to be made depending on the climate.......

Did you fap while watching it? Asking for myself

What sort of wasteful cunt do you think I am ???? What else you supposed to do with the left over dead hooker corpse lube!!!! What are they teaching kids in schools now days!!!

So they actually send drugs through the mail or does someone shady drop it off at your house

Learned about it in early 1990's. Was curious, but not enough to go there.

Edit - there are things there that you Cannot Un-see.

Read a post from a guy who was WRECKED from when he went there ONE TIME and was traumatized AF from it.

Somehow he wound up on a site, by chance, that showed a long assembly line of people waiting to be walked into a super loud machine that fed the, um, soylent green material into a giant pool sized vat. He thought it was fake until they then showed close up views from several angles of the "processing" before the product flowed into the vat.

He immediately disconnected from the 'net, deleted Tor, and was totally freaked out from what saw. He said he had nightmares for weeks after that and the images were so horrible they never left him.

This is basically why I've never fucked with it. No thanks. You hear stories like this and it's enough for me not to venture any further. Scary shit.

As to what your friend saw, you have to wonder, what are they doing with the "product"? And how are they getting people to just walk into it like cattle? Drugs? I probably don't even want to know...

The fact that there are people out there that are that twisted that they'd create the machine and then use it, is fucking horrendous. People have no idea. The average person things that Pizzagate isn't even real, and it's absurd to believe people would get up to such shit. But there are, and they do.

Back