Anyone have a GIF of CM Punk's hanging Sloth guard?

He was trying to do this.
Q0OWA9.gif

Q0OWA9.gif

Q0OWA9.gif
<mma4>

I swear that was the funniest shit I've seen in a long time, I'm still waiting on the gif of his power double leg. That was the second funniest thing I've seen in a long time
He was on both knees for the double and still fucking got it! lol, just shows how bad Jackson was at wrestling too.

This one?

giphy.gif

Greatest accomplishment of his UFC career...
You know all this is as funny as shit and I'm laughing my ass off, but I'm happy for the guy. He has a legit UFC takedown. I can't say that's worth four years of training, but I/m sure he got a lot of other things out of it too.

I just watched the Punk fight for the first time. He honestly looked like someone with zero training who watches a lot of MMA.

That's like saying a mentally handicapped child scratching on the wall with a magic marker was trying to paint a Rembrandt.
I said trying. I did not say succeeding. Didn't even say getting close. Didn't even say he was on the same planet.

I'm just saying...an attempt was made

CM punk is a disgrace for the sport UFC lost all credibility with this crap

I said trying. I did not say succeeding. Didn't even say getting close. Didn't even say he was on the same planet.

I'm just saying...an attempt was made

Doesn't even qualify as an attempt at that point. He didn't really have the neck at all, which would have been the first step, and then he decided to put hooks on the legs... from the front... and then deliver light hammerfists to the... hip? Anyway, trying to compare that to any kind of real guillotine attempt is simultaneously stating the obvious disparity, while also an insult to guillotines everywhere. Shame on you sir.

Back