Anyone have a GIF of CM Punk's hanging Sloth guard?

I can just picture his BJJ coach yelling advice from the corner.

"Dude... that's not a thing."

My stand out favourite was when he was against the cage he gave MJ double Underhooks so he squeeze his shoulders.
I've never even see a newbie do that.

giphy.gif

This is literally how I remember fights in the schoolyard looking when I was about 10 years-old.

That should say something.

I still remember when he first signed to the UFC, years ago, before his Gall fight, and at first he was starting to put instructionals out on youtube. He had been training for mere months at that point. And this motherfucker had the balls to put out an instructional video, like 'Here's how *I* like to do the kimura.'

I must see this! Link?

99% of you would get KO by Mike Jackson so STFU. I've a lot of respect for CM after that fight. What a heart, he's tough. Of course he doesn't belong to the UFC but so what? He took advantage of his popularity in order to fight in the ring at this age.
Before he got humbled in his last two fights....He really wasn't that humble. He was one of those guys that thought fighting was something you could easily pick up on..

Well at least he got to check something off his bucket list.

Earned a disclosed 1 mil for his two fights? Fck good for him, he definitely took a huge pay cut when he could have gotten the easier money with WWE and not get his brain scrambled...I definitely respect him for that.

guy tried his best. better than most of us could do. I would prob die in the WWE.

Before he got humbled in his last two fights....He really wasn't that humble. He was one of those guys that thought fighting was something you could easily pick up on..

Well at least he got to check something off his bucket list.

Earned a disclosed 1 mil for his two fights? Fck good for him, he definitely took a huge pay cut when he could have gotten the easier money with WWE and not get his brain scrambled...I definitely respect him for that.

Given the concussion situation he had with WWE and his delusions about thinking he can fight, sounds like he did get his brain scrambled in WWE

This is on par with Ronda shadowing boxing like my 5 year old son..

That looked like MJ was his older brother and just letting him do “moves” on him to show him he couldn’t do shit... if anyone out there has or was a big brother, you might get the reference..

This is not something I've ever said before but I've never trained a day in my life of any form of martial arts and I feel like I could hang with him based on strength and athleticism alone.

Last edited:
As bad as Brooks looked, 95% of you bashing him in this thread are delusional. He would literally destroy all of you in a fight or grappling match except maybe... and I mean MAYBE a few of you that are actual fighters.

They should have given him a free pass with Usada like they did with Brock Lesnar.

He gassed so hard, quite pathetic to see that on the main card tbh.

Sensei punk demonstrating the kimura. What thesaurus of the sport.

I swear that was the funniest shit I've seen in a long time, I'm still waiting on the gif of his power double leg. That was the second funniest thing I've seen in a long time

Something you usually can see only in kindergarden but i am pretty sure there are kids more badass and athletic than CM.

As bad as Brooks looked, 95% of you bashing him in this thread are delusional. He would literally destroy all of you in a fight or grappling match except maybe... and I mean MAYBE a few of you that are actual fighters.
I'd beat him with a week's training off of youtube instructional videos.

Back