Anyone having an old classic where both wrestlers are coked to the grills?

E Undead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I find it extremely funny when you can actually see that someone is coked up just by the was they stretch their necks. I know that most guys back in the Hogan era were on some mean shit. I genuinly wonder if Hogan himself was just like that or snorted a bad of coke before his matches, same with Ultimate Warrior.

Anyone having a classic of that time with both guys actually being completely coked up?

Yeah, I know, sounds disturbing that I enjoy that. I also can't help but laugh when I see my co-worker coming back from the toilet like Charlie Wonka when he left the room like a zombie 15 minutes earlier. I often talk with him about LotR or GoT when he's coked, lol I enjoy those conversations

There are some pretty good Mega-Powers promos where I'm sure they were both high as fuck

I find it extremely funny when you can actually see that someone is coked up just by the was they stretch their necks. I know that most guys back in the Hogan era were on some mean shit. I genuinly wonder if Hogan himself was just like that or snorted a bad of coke before his matches, same with Ultimate Warrior.

Anyone having a classic of that time with both guys actually being completely coked up?

Yeah, I know, sounds disturbing that I enjoy that. I also can't help but laugh when I see my co-worker coming back from the toilet like Charlie Wonka when he left the room like a zombie 15 minutes earlier. I often talk with him about LotR or GoT when he's coked, lol I enjoy those conversations

Saw a real solid dibiase promo with mean Jean where blow looked like it could have been a key ingredient. I mean, it's possible it wasn't, because the guys were just bad men back then, but it's definitely possible.

Just watch matches of Gino Hernandez/Chris Adams vs Von Erichs in world class. Whether singles or tags, those guys were all coked up.

who the hell is Charlie Wonka?
I think OP is the one that's coked up.

I always figured Hulk and Savage had to be coked out of their heads when they did this promo

Surprisingly Kerry seems the least drugged up here

This is also one of my favorite promos ever. It’s just so insane it’s fantastic

Back