Anyone here ever try Torchy's?

I've had Torchy's and thought they were smaller, far less tasty, and just as costly as Tacos4Life.

R.e466f6ff5530d56805a30ccefbfd9637

They're also a chain franchise that has multiple locations throughout 'the south.'

OIP.VJMBKsZb9UyhIXAoxB9aewHaE7

If you live by one, or traveling by one, I absolutely recommend trying them out.
Their fish and steak tacos are really solid. Need to Try Torchy’s. I drive by one weekly. Will report back.

The time I went to Austin I tried it and was like what the fuck is this shit.
I come from Mexico/South Texas so it serves me right for not getting a bulgogi burger or something else.

Right? I'm looking around and thinking "that shit looks like del taco".

Do ya'll not have taco trucks and birrieras in "the south"?

Torchy's are everywhere in Dallas. I would describe them as the PF Chang of tacos. It's not authentic but it's pretty tasty

Also on the menu Republican>>>Democrat
I’ll be passing through that area next week on the 35, I’ll keep an eye out, always looking to try new places I haven’t been to before.

There is one right next door at work, have been debating on trying them for 6 months lol. I was about to then noticed they didnt have a fish taco. Ended up getting shawarma instead

The time I went to Austin I tried it and was like what the fuck is this shit.
I come from Mexico/South Texas so it serves me right for not getting a bulgogi burger or something else.

that's how it goes
maybe it's morning curiosity or whatever
I live in china now and I always try tacos or text me stuff if happen to cross it
in 10 years there really have only been 2x I think I had some tacos that were decent compared to what I am used to in new mex/ Colorado

the most surprising was when taco bell launched out here it was like qdoba grade food
and served alcohol lol

Torchy's are everywhere in Dallas. I would describe them as the PF Chang of tacos. It's not authentic but it's pretty tasty

Also on the menu Republican>>>Democrat
I want/need to go to Texas, sounds like they have great Mexican, BBQ and Chili there.

I live in Tampa. We have real taco trucks around here. I'm talking abuleas slingin' out the back of a beat up pickup truck.

When she just shows up on foot, no truck, with a cooler full of warm foil wrapped tamales that's the shit.

It's pretty good. Used to go there frequently when I lived in Denver and then in Dallas. The Brushfire tacos were my favorite by far. Queso is solid as well.

Velvet Taco in Dallas is similar to Torchy's, pretty good too.

Trashy Trailer Park is the only thing I fuck with there, it’s fucking food imo, everything else there is just alright.

Tyson’s Tacos in Austin Tx is the best tacos I’ve ever hard

Trashy Trailer Park is the only thing I fuck with there, it’s fucking food imo, everything else there is just alright.

Tyson’s Tacos in Austin Tx is the best tacos I’ve ever hard

Ever hard you say?

Back