Anyone live in Prague?

Oeshon

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Might be spending a month or two there for some business later this year and wanted to get some advice from those who lived/visited. Never visited before.

A few questions

1 - MMA / Muay Thai / BJJ gym in the city? Also a good place for weights?

2 - What do people who live in Prague do for fun? Any popular hobbies/activities I should look into?

3 - Best area to stay in the city?

4 - Best place to bang chicks? I've heard it is quite the sausage fest with stag parties etc

5 - How fast and available is WIFI?

I can’t answer most of your questions, as I haven’t been there in a while. But I will say there are so many incredibly beautiful women and the guys there are mostly tools so getting laid is so amazingly easy. Have fun.

I was there for a few days 17 years ago. Let me tell you all about it.

Actually the only information I have is don't drink the absynthe. Even though they sell the strong shit there it doesn't really do anything.

One of the most beautiful old city centers in the world.
Dont know about the internet.The last time i was there was before the age of WIFI

1-Prag-Altstadt2.jpg

I go often, and love Prague. I'm going there next week actually. It is the most beautiful city in Europe, which is saying something.

Some of the things you are looking for - stagparties, sausagefest, chicks - are things i actively avoid, so can't advice. As for the rest:

1. Holmes Place is a good modern gym, where you can get short-term memberships/day-pass.

3. Best area for you would be Old Town, basically city centre (Prague 1 and 2 on the map) - best area in terms of beauty and charm is Mala Strana on the Castle side of the river (roughly area 5 on the map)

5. Wifi is good and nearly omni-present, in airport, cafes, malls etc.

Are people in Prague even actually alive?

I go often, and love Prague. I'm going there next week actually. It is the most beautiful city in Europe, which is saying something.

Some of the things you are looking for - stagparties, sausagefest, chicks - are things i actively avoid, so can't advice. As for the rest:

1. Holmes Place is a good modern gym, where you can get short-term memberships/day-pass.

3. Best area for you would be Old Town, basically city centre (Prague 1 and 2 on the map) - best area in terms of beauty and charm is Mala Strana on the Castle side of the river (roughly area 5 on the map)

5. Wifi is good and nearly omni-present, in airport, cafes, malls etc.

I'm not looking for stag parties or sausage fests, just heard that it is the case from my friends that have visited.

I'm not looking for stag parties or sausage fests, just heard that it is the case from my friends that have visited.
Yeah, lot of stagparties there, especially Brit, German and Austrian. It's mainly a city centre/ weekend phenomenon though.

I haven't been to the Czech but, if I could fly I will visit the town of Kuutńa Horta its just 1:30 drive and visit the Sedloc Osuary.

Check some bones

I really enjoyed my visit there 2 years ago. FYI though: There are a lot of shady people in touristy areas doing shady stuff, mainly currency exchange. Use only banks to exchange money. Even a convenient store owner tried to cheat me out of change thinking I am unfamiliar with the money, I say that because his reaction when I confront him about the missing change was paying me the missing money and getting rid of me. There are also a lot of tourist trap restaurants that overcharge people.

Check out his other videos where he also points to places locals visit.

Last edited:
Might be spending a month or two there for some business later this year and wanted to get some advice from those who lived/visited. Never visited before.

A few questions

1 - MMA / Muay Thai / BJJ gym in the city? Also a good place for weights?

2 - What do people who live in Prague do for fun? Any popular hobbies/activities I should look into?

3 - Best area to stay in the city?

4 - Best place to bang chicks? I've heard it is quite the sausage fest with stag parties etc

5 - How fast and available is WIFI?

how old are you?

Back