Anyone never been in a fight before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you say when they say that stuff to you? You just say "okay"?

Have you ever been a dick to anyone with your mouth? Because if so and you have never been clocked or beat down id hope you get in a fight soon and lose.

Everyone needs their asss kicked at some point if you ask me.

I agree. But lets be honest most guys aren't fighters and a good portion of men in 1st world countries have not been in fights. Hell some great mma fighters like Jon Jones weren't in fights as a young man. I think every fights Jones has had just about has been a legal sanctioned fight.

Hell there are 'mututal' friends I have who id' love to fight. Why? Because they beat me in a wrestling match before or acted like they were hot sh!t. And I feel if it came to blows and actual strikes being thrown i'd win out since they never been in a fight before and have a fear of being hit.

What am I supposed to do ....I'm not going to initiate a fight but if he puts his hands on me it's going down

What do you say when they say that stuff to you? You just say "okay"?

Have you ever been a dick to anyone with your mouth? Because if so and you have never been clocked or beat down id hope you get in a fight soon and lose.

Everyone needs their asss kicked at some point if you ask me.

I agree. But lets be honest most guys aren't fighters and a good portion of men in 1st world countries have not been in fights. Hell some great mma fighters like Jon Jones weren't in fights as a young man. I think every fights Jones has had just about has been a legal sanctioned fight.

Hell there are 'mututal' friends I have who id' love to fight. Why? Because they beat me in a wrestling match before or acted like they were hot sh!t. And I feel if it came to blows and actual strikes being thrown i'd win out since they never been in a fight before and have a fear of being hit.

LMFAO so you're a fan then ?

9/10 the experienced guy is going to whoop some serious ass

I'm not gonna do something stupid but I found it funny that after I made that song dedication they all showed up to the 2 threads I was posting in
Youre-Being-Watched-When-Surveillance-Goes-Too-Far.png

be careful out there.

Oh now both of them are here. Thy must have told each other to meet up here

Most "men" are not so. Soft lives have made soft people, it seems.

Most "men" are not so. Soft lives have made soft people, it seems.

Wait what? Men who don't like to fight aren't men?

I can partly agree but in truth they still are. Just weaker guys if you ask me.

Wait what? Men who don't like to fight aren't men?

I can partly agree but in truth they still are. Just weaker guys if you ask me.
I was speaking generally there. There are plenty of good men who have not been in a fight, although I think that they are missing out on an important life experience. I think there has been a major shift in what is considered manly and in the requirements for achieving manhood. That shift has been away from an understanding how to defend oneself, being willing to stand up for one's own principles and property in favor of appeasement, and towards protecting the body as though it were made of glass. Fighting can be a great teaching point in a young man's life, and we should not disallow young men to learn.

I have a friend how never been in a fight as a grown up.
I seen people try to get in a fight with him and he just smiles and talk them down.
When he talks about him self he is very mellow and soft spoken.

He is a black belt in BJJ and fought this weekend in the UFC.

"I have almost been in fights many times but a lot of the time if you just stare the person in the eyes you can get them to back down if you are confident. When they finally look away to the side or whatever you know they dont have the balls. A good fighter is one that never actually has to fight."

"Unfortunantely sometimes people stare you back in the eyes and you need to do work."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back