Anyone notice the LW fighters have been silent?

I doubt fighters are scared of Islam. Sure you'll probably get dominated and subbed, but he doesn't tend to beat the shit out of people.

Conor was squawking immediately after. The rest of the division is booked, coming off a loss, or is too far back: Dustin vs Chandler next month. Gaethje hurt. Gamrot and Armen losing. The one guy who should have said something is Benny but he didn't push his shot before Islam won.

Funny how all those guys were saying Olivera was going to win just because they lost to Olivera. Those guys have put Islam down as not being worthy or good enough to be in the top 5. It's funny because Chandler would talk down Islam's dominance, then just completely duck or avoid talking about being matched up with him. If those guys want Islam now they should be forced to take the up and coming fighters.

I doubt fighters are scared of Islam. Sure you'll probably get dominated and subbed, but he doesn't tend to beat the shit out of people.

Fighters aren't scared about getting the shit beat out of them...Why is this what people think when they hear "ducked, scared, avoided" is beyond me. Fighters get beaten up in the gym all the time, often times guys suffer horrible injuries when winning...it's part of the game, that's not why people are scared or don't want to fight someone. Fighters don't want to lose because it lessens their brand, their earning power, their image, their legacy, it can derail the trajectories and dreams etc. That's what they're afraid of, ducking or trying to avoid.

Back