Anyone practice voodoo/occult?

Sometimes I summon cum out of my body using only ritualistic hand motions and video aid.

I've always been intrigued. Don't know where I first heard it or the exact wording but something about how "Every Catholic is an occultist, whether they're aware of it or not," so that may explain things. Lots of Qabbalist and early Catholic writings go into other planes of existence, dream states, and the like.

No my dick is shriveled up to the size of a cocktail weenie already. Don't fuck with no Creole girls, playa.

My girlfriend tattooed a "Chaos Magic Witch" yesterday and when she told me I fucking died laughing.

My girlfriend tattooed a "Chaos Magic Witch" yesterday and when she told me I fucking died laughing.

Did the "Chaos Magic Witch" have a tattoo of herself as a witch on a broomstick anywhere on her body? If so, it may have been a chick that a pal from work got peer pressured into banging in an alleyway behind an Irish bar. We still give him shit for that.

Sometimes. The annoying thing is, becoming self-aware in a dream is often enough to wake me up soon after.

I've found it easier to LD in the morning, when I've woken up from a night's sleep and I'm just dozing.
The lucid dream thing is pretty true. It’s kinda of hard to explain, in the dream you’re aware and all but in my experience I can feel that my eyes are closed and as soon as I blink in the dream I wake up.

Chicken arise!

Arise chicken! Arise!

Did the "Chaos Magic Witch" have a tattoo of herself as a witch on a broomstick anywhere on her body? If so, it may have been a chick that a pal from work got peer pressured into banging in an alleyway behind an Irish bar. We still give him shit for that.

wow that chick sounds fun
Im not sure about that specific tattoo but she was a skinny blonde around 30 if that helps

I am curios to know if anyone practices the esoteric?

I ask because I am in to meditation and it has given me tons of benefits but I always feel weirded out for wanting to dabble in the more mysterious aspects of the unknown discipline.

For your time, enjoy the evil Will Smith doll:

Tales-Hood-7-615x333.jpg

aleister-crowley-382362.jpg

wow that chick sounds fun
Im not sure about that specific tattoo but she was a skinny blonde around 30 if that helps

I think she was a ginger so, likely, from a rival coven.

I have a interest in meditation for mental and physical health benefits. I didn't know meditation had a connection to occultism .mind -body medicine is a fascnating subject.I have a interest in the occult and agree with what bear grounds said . I think occultism was big in czarist Russia. I'm a agnostic now but I remember the bible specifically warns Christians not to take a interest in the occult.however I went to a party of a friend I went to church with and some of his friends where trying to do a seance with chickens blood. I left because I figured whybtempt fate? Knowing my luck some incubus would be drawn to the seance and follow me home to rape my ass

You kin be a wytche and dew badness charms

Back