Anyone starting to like Adesanya?

A young striker that shows huge improovements in every fight and now defends every take down with high level skill s against a top 5 ranked wrestler and KOs him in the 1st rd?
Only people who isnt excited are the once who is fan of personalities and not the sport... am I wrong?

I like his style, good and dynamic striker.
Good win tonight over Brunson, but...
he's a bit too full of himself and I think that's gonna backfire, I believe it's the product of him fighting favorable comp and being pushed to the top rapidly.
I still can't fully get behind him...idk what it is yet
When people will understand, that cockiness for some fighters is one of main reason they fight well?

Always loved him. He is the best striker in the UFC right now.

Certainly don't hate him but that comb thing in his hair is a bit pretentious.. thinks he's the shit not humble one bit, so I'm looking forward to the day someone humbles the living fuck out of him.

When people will understand, that cockiness for some fighters is one of main reason they fight well?
No I get it, it's confidence. You have to be confident in your abilities and yourself. Especially when competing
I'm not looking for that "aww shucks" I did well humbleness out of him either.
i just feel he ego is being slightly over fed by the media and certain people. All and all He's a good fighter who passed a tough test tonight...but to as an alternate spot for the title fight for Whittaker and Gaseltum, I just don't agree with.

What??? He’s always been very hard to dislike. In fact, if you never liked him or still don’t, there’s probably something wrong with you that’s quite deep-rooted and makes it difficult for you to get past meaningless, harmless traits of people’s personalities.

The guy is unquestionably humble, he’s grounded and doesn’t take himself seriously one bit. He’s also smart, funny and interesting to listen to. He’s also a fantastically cerebral fighter. So yeah, weird that he should rub anyone up the wrong way...

I am, I found him alittle annoying after his trash talking after the Wilkinson fight but I've been impressed by his last two performances his Mt is very good he could one day give Rob a run for his money....

I've always liked the guy

id like to know how much weight he cuts .. where is that info sherdog ?

i think bobby knuckles, romero, Rockhold could take him down and gnp to W

Whats not to like? He's a special talent like Jones, but without the baggage of being a sociopathic, drug and steroid abusing liar.
Those Jones most endearing traits.

How does anyone not like him ?
Dude is fighting in the matrix.

I like him since he was on WLF KO´ing chinese cans on his early kickboxing days.

Attended to his fight GoH 7 São Paulo in the Alex Pereira rematch, damn, that was fucking nuts!! a few times in my life i saw a guy being cursed that much after he got KO´ed and was taken from the stadium to the medical care room
<{cruzshake}>

Anyways im happy that he is doing great on MMA, he haves the good persona and charisma that it takes to be recognized in MMA.

Dude is cat like. Speaks well and is fun to watch what’s not to like? If anyone has any lingering thoughts or misconceptions about this dude I suggest they listen to he’s podcast with joe Rogan to soften them up..bunch of virgins and nerds

I had a feeling someone was going to point that out. The reason why its not ironic is because Zabit doesn't have any glaring weakness in his game. If you disagree, I'll wait...

Gas tank. 5 round fight, Bochniak wins. Zabit was running on empty.

id like to know how much weight he cuts .. where is that info sherdog ?

i think bobby knuckles, romero, Rockhold could take him down and gnp to W

"NCAA" Whittaker takes him down with ease, when an actual NCAA wrestler in Brunson failed miserably? Go home. You're drunk.

Back